Chapter 9- Unbearable Trip.

Third Person P.O.V

The silence is too loud. The room lacked any kind of liveliness even with the presence of so many people. Everyone is wondering just what has happened with their family member Avyanna. Why was she the way she was?

It is like she doesn't like them and doesn't want to be interacting with them. The most confusing of this is that this "hate" does not only cease to the elders; it reaches out to her triplets.

And no one can figure out the reason, which leaves them infuriated, both with themselves and with her.

The somber mood is broken when the helpers bring out their breakfast, and all the members start to indulge in conversation.

They pushed the thoughts back as they had done in the past, focusing on the conversations within the family.

After completing the breakfast, the family shifted to the living room. Some went to their room to change into something else more presentable in public.

*********************************************************

Avyanna P.O.V

Pushing my AirPods into my bag, I straighten out in front of the mirror. Checking my outfit, happy with what I'm wearing, I click on some pictures.

While looking around, my eyes stop on the picture, settled on the bedside table. My eyes focus on the details of the two people in the picture. The smile on their faces as they pose for the picture with the natural waterfall in the backdrop.

My mind is diverted when I hear a door being slammed shut. Blinking slowly, I move my gaze away and adjust my bangs before making my way downstairs.

As I'm walking toward the staircase down the hallways, I pull out my phone complete my message and send it. As I start to hum to a song, I'm joined by another person's footsteps. Thankfully, they decided to not indulge in any small talk.

Pushing my phone into my pocket, as I start to descend the stairs because the random embarrassing thought of slipping down the stairs starts to cloud my mind. And it would be alright if I slip, but, my phone should be safe and sound if I do.

Once safely on the ground, I looked toward the members to see them watching us. My eyes drifted to my side when the owner of the footsteps stood beside me.

It was Edgardo.

"Don't tell me you coordinated," Antonio scoffed.

Taking notice of his outfit which was strikingly similar to mine, I smirked, "What to say? Great minds think alike," I replied making everyone snicker.

My answer led to the follow-up question of his, "And you kept Char out of it?"

My gaze drifted to the said person who was wearing the opposite of our colors. My outfit was black under the top with a red over shirt tucked in dark blue jeans with a black belt, black watch, and an off-white side bag, while Edgardo had a white t-shirt under a black-red combo jacket and black jeans with red and white sneakers.

(Edgardo outfit)