C H A P T E R 2

Avyanna P.O.V

I laughed and catch myself before I fell from the sofa, as embarrassing as that sounds. I am watching a series on my laptop. I just finished editing some videos for my YouTube channel, BIY, which stands for Believe in yourself.

Yes, I'm a Youtuber, A Quite successful one. I have around 9.99 million subscribers. Trust me, I had to work hard for that. My content mostly consists of vlogs, singing and pranking, and some dancing videos.

I am disturbed by my series marathon by a knock on my door. I paused the video and put on my hood before opening the door only to close it again when I saw the people standing on the other side.

But, I couldn't shut it down entirely because one of them placed their foot in between before I can shut it. I huffed and opened the door.

"What is it?" I asked. Their faces turned sad but, they quickly wore their blank expression. The oldest one, or should I say, my father, handed me some papers before walking inside my dorm, followed by my brothers.

I scoffed and looked down at the papers. My eyes widened when I read the papers. I slammed my door shut before storming inside. I saw them sitting on the sofa. I slammed the papers on the table before them and asked in a calm voice, "What's this?"

"It is the paper regarding your withdrawal of name from this academy." My second brother said happily.

I clenched my fists and asked, "Why?"

"Because you are coming with us to live with us. So, you are going to get admission to the school there." My eldest brother said as if he is talking with a baby.

Before I can say anything, my father said, " And, you have completed the whole course here. You are in the last year, so now, you are bounded to come with us."

Of course, I know about the procedure but I was going to continue somewhere else, not with them. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by my second brother, "Now, c'mon, pack your bags. We only have till evening to vacate this dorm."

My jaws clenched and, I took a deep breath and let my mind think. I have two choices, either I can go back and give them hell, or I can leave them here and run away.

After thinking for a moment, I chose to go with them and give them hell. I observed from their behaviour that they still think that I'm still in their control but I am going to give them some white hair as I'm there.

Without saying anything to them, I went into my room. Firstly I messaged my friends about my departure. They were all shocked, to say the least. They all are back at their homes in their respective countries, so I promised to meet them soon. I promised to face-time them and, they let me off the hook for now.

I then proceeded to pack my bags. I am blasting music from my blue tooth speaker. It will take time to pack all the things.

°°°°°°°°° Time Skip °°°°°°°°°°

I rolled my huge suitcase out of my room with my duffel bag set on it with my backpack. I have changed my outfit to black ripped jeans, a white tee with a 2-in-1 black and white hoodie jacket whose sleeves rolled up till my elbow, and my converse.

I still have some of my stuff here, which I'm gonna have to ship later. The men tried to help me with the packing, but I ignored them, and, thankfully, they got the message pretty clear and quick that I don't need their help.

Not now, Nor in the future, Neither I did do in the past.

They all stood up when I approached them. I walked out not, waiting for them after I looked around once more. Once they were out of the dorm, I locked it.