denouement

denouement
[ˌdāno͞oˈmäN]
NOUN

1. the final part of a play, movie, or narrative in which the strands of the plot are drawn together and matters are explained or resolved.

Drowning is the scariest way to die. Your lungs fill up with water as the world around you goes black. Your lifeless body floats in the water and it's over. Your life is gone.

My life can be labeled as a tragedy, that I was born and I didn't even have a chance for a good life. That it was rotten from the start and nothing was going to stop it. That was the luck of the draw and my draw was the worst one you could get.

I don't think it was, I would like to believe that my life was okay. Sirius was able to get out of my family's grasp. He was able to make a good life for himself. We just went down different paths in life. I like to think that I had every chance of being good as Sirius had every chance of being bad.

Regulus Articulus Black, born in 1961 and died in 1979. He was eighteen at the time of his death. His parents were Walburga and Orion Black and he was the younger sibling of Sirius Black. The story of the Black brothers is a tragedy and that they may have had more differences than similarities but both died thinking that the other one hated each other and died for something that they believed in.

"You know you can be anything you want to be right, Even somebody good"