Chapter 24

[AN: School started up again so there maybe wont be a lot of uploads]

(After eating some food in the cafeteria)

"Well I must go now, I need to meet someone" Weiss says standing up and leaving. "Can I come?" Ruby quickly asked loudly, Weiss gave her a thumbs up without turning back and Ruby smiled and caught up to her. "Well you two have fun, I'm going with Ruby" I say to Yang and Blake, they nod and I catch up with Ruby and Weiss.

"So who is this someone you're going to meet?" I ask. "You'll see soon enough" Weiss answered shortly and it was silent until the courtyard. An airship landed and out came a woman similar to Weiss, had white hair and eyes with a type of sabre on her side. "Winter" Weiss says mostly to herself smiling.

"Wait.. your sister!?" Ruby said shocked. 'Well I should've known with all the similarities' I thought to myself as Weiss runs up to Winter greeting her. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... *She suddenly gets polite* Your presence honors us." She said.

Winter looks around, "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different." She said. "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder." Ruby says butting in. Weiss lightly punches her before turning back to Winter, "So, what are you doing here?" she asked. Winter said it was classified, "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?" Weiss asked. Guess what, it was classified. 'Ugh I don't like her type' I think to myself, "Well... this is nice... I think." Ruby says in the middle of the silence. "No, Ruby, it really isn't" I say.

"You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-" Weiss started saying excitedly but was cut off. "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came." Winter said with barely any emotion in her voice.

"Right! I'm sorry!" Weiss says bowing a bit. "Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter." Winter says. "But, we won!" Weiss says puzzled. "Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed." Winter says. '*sigh* trying to be perfect huh, that's never gonna happen' I think to myself.

"Leave us." Winter says to the robots which go back some steps before turning back to Weiss, "How have you been?" she asks. "Oh, splendid! Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class! And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully, too! I'm-" Weiss was saying but gets cut off again.

She slap Weiss' head, "Silence, you boob! I don't recall asking about your ranking, I'm asking how you've been. Are you eating properly? Have you taken up any hobbies? Are you making new friends?" she said. "Well, there's Ruby and Y/N" Weiss says. "Heh, boob." Ruby says giggling to herself. "Really, you laugh at that?" I deadpanned which caused Ruby to giggle to herself more with a little blush.

"I see. So this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming." Winter said which earned a glare from me and I could see her sweatdrop but she managed to keep her poker face. "Uh... Thank you!" Ruby says not really knowing what to say. "That's not something to be thankful about Ruby" I say which made her look down saying "oh" a bit sad.

"Greetings, Ruby Rose. I wish to thank you for taking an interest in my sister." Winter says. "Oh! Uh, yes, of course! (attempts to salute and act 'fancy') The honor is in my... court!" Ruby says and I facepalm. "And Y/N, I saw your fight live and I must say, that was a quite impressive battle" Winter said. "Thanks.. I guess" I say. "That's my boyfriend for ya!" Ruby says getting on my shoulders and hugging me, I laughed as she stayed on.