Some Favors pulled In

Name: Shivani Al Ghul
Age: 20
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'9
Parents: Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul
Trainers: Ra Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, and the All Caste
Weapons: katanas, throwing knives, and guns
Trained in: Hacking, an expert in Ultra Krav Maga, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Eskrima, Bascom, Vale Tudo, Ninjutsu, Rough and Tumble, Line, Silat, Taekwondo, Karate, Bokator, Combato, Shippalgi, Capoeria, Kajukenbo, Sambo, Dim Mak, Kyokushin, Bojuka, Systema, Kapu Ku'ialua, Arnis, Pugilism, Keysi Fighting Method, kendo, Kenjutsu, Fencing, Laido, Aikido, Destreza, Battojutsu, Kumbo, Gatka, Kalaripayattu, espionage, assassinations, bomb-making, explosives, and marksmanship.
Languages: Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Arabic, French, and Latin.

Dick's POV
Hours later
"Well, she had a ruptured appendix, one broken rib, two bruised ribs, a bullet wound to the leg, and a concussion." Alfred proclaimed. "Will she even wake up?" Jason asked nervously. "Yes, she will with rest," Alfred replied. I watched the deadly assassin breath out steady breaths as she laid on the medical table. "I can watch to make sure nothing changes," I assured. Bruce cuffed her arms to the medical table with a stern face. "She poses a threat." He stated. "Bruce no she is nearly dead because you assholes attacked her." Jason snapped. "They're staying on," Bruce growled as walked away. "I'll take them off," I assured quietly.

Hours later
I sat and watch the breaths of the women in front of me. Her chest rose peacefully as the oxygen mask pushed air into her. The rest of the family was asleep as I watched over our new house guest. As I studied her, I noticed her icy blue orbs beginning to open. I leaned in closer as her eyes barely opened. Suddenly panic flew through her eyes and she tried to move away. "Hey it's okay, I'm not here to fight," I assured. She seemed to relax at my words. "My name is Richard Grayson, but you can call me Dick." I introduced. She stared at me until she lifted her shaking hand to the oxygen mask. I tore it off and stared into my eyes. "I'm Shivani." She replied in a raspy voice. "So Talia sent you to help us find Damian?" I questioned. She gave a light chuckle. "Something like that." She nodded with pain evident in her voice. "Damian is my little brother or adoptive that is." I nodded.

Shivani's pov
I listened to Dick tell stories about my little brother as I laid immobile on the bed. I felt my eyes begin to droop as Dick talked on until he cleared his throat. "Hey, I'm sorry about the attack against you. It just usually Talia would send an assassin every couple of months to kill us." Dick shrugged. My eyes widened at him and I tried to sit up. "Hey hey don't hurt yourself." Dick rambled. "I had no idea," I stated weakly. "I'm sure your just another assassin she uses. So I hold no resentment against you." Dick nodded. "No." I gasped out as I shook my head. "No I am an Al Ghul, I should have known." I hissed out. "You're an Al Ghul?" He questioned. "Yes," I confirmed. "So you are Ra's kid." He added. "Something like that," I mumbled. "I had no idea about Lady Talia's actions." I breathed out. "It's alright Shivani, I don't blame you." Dick sighed. "We need to find Damian," I stated as I started to sit up. "Woah Woah Woah you shouldn't be getting up." Dick proclaimed as he tried to stop me. "I've handled worse," I assured as I swung my legs over the bed. I hesitantly lowered myself onto the floor and stepped forward. I trembled as I took a step and nearly hit the floor. Dick quickly caught me and kept me from hitting the ground. "I got you." He whispered. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Thank you," I replied as he helped me across the room. "Any ideas on how to find Damian?" Dick questioned. "I can use my connections in the underworld to get information on Deathstroke's whereabouts." I pronounced. "Alright, when do you plan on doing that?" He asked as he sat me down into a chair. "Right now." I declared as I began to tap away on my halo glove. I lifted my hood and placed my mask back on. "I would duck if I wear you," I stated as the halo glove rang out. Suddenly Iron Tiger's face appeared. "Ah of it isn't Shaitan. What can I do for you, your highness." He smirked. "I need to know the whereabouts of Deathstroke," I said emotionless. Iron Tiger gave a bone-chilling laugh and shook his head. "Like I am going to tell you shit." He snarled. I pulled out one of my curved blades and twirled it in my hand. "It is in your best interest to tell me or have you forgotten who has assassins following your every move." I threatened. Fear overcame his face as a red dot crossed over his face and paused. "Fine fine I will tell you." He ranted. "He is currently at one of Deathstroke's hideouts. I can send you the list of locations." He added. "Thank you, Tiger, your corporation is appreciated." I hissed as I hung up. "Well, we have a lead," I smirked at Dick. Dick gave me an excited grin. Just then the bat cave door opened and the bats began to appear. Dick helped me up out of the seat. "We are going to need to divide the hideouts for teams of two." I proclaimed. "Shivani," Jason exclaimed as he rushed towards me. He slammed into me for a hug and I groaned in pain. "Oh, shit are you okay?" Jason questioned. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I nodded. "So how do you know Jason?" Dick questioned. "I trained him while he was in the League," I explained. Batman nodded his head in acknowledgment. "Shivani got us a lead on where Damian is," Dick announced. "How you have been awake for maybe a few minutes." Red Robin said exasperated. "And that was enough time for me to get information from Iron Tiger about his hideouts." I nodded. "Thank you Shaitan, you should probably be resting after what happened yesterday." Batman reasoned. "Sorry B, but that's not happening. I take after my father when it comes to respecting personal health." I joked. Batman gave me a challenging look, however, I ignored it. "I can team up with Shivani," Jason announced excitedly. I gave him a light smile and nodded my head.