Mind Lost

Name: Shivani Al Ghul
Age: 20
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'9
Parents: Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul
Trainers: Ra Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, and the All Caste
Weapons: katanas, throwing knives, and guns
Trained in: Hacking, an expert in Ultra Krav Maga, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Eskrima, Bascom, Vale Tudo, Ninjutsu, Rough and Tumble, Line, Silat, Taekwondo, Karate, Bokator, Combato, Shippalgi, Capoeria, Kajukenbo, Sambo, Dim Mak, Kyokushin, Bojuka, Systema, Kapu Ku'ialua, Arnis, Pugilism, Keysi Fighting Method, kendo, Kenjutsu, Fencing, Laido, Aikido, Destreza, Battojutsu, Kumbo, Gatka, Kalaripayattu, espionage, assassinations, bomb-making, explosives, and marksmanship.
Languages: Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Arabic, French, and Latin.

Dick's POV
"What do you mean Shivani?" I questioned as I followed after Talia into the jet. "You'll see." She nodded.
Ap
Time skip
We walked down the halls of the large palace with urgency. Talia lead me down the massive stairway. "When my daughter died I was grief-stricken. I saw how her death affected Damian and my beloved. After the funeral, I dug up Shivani's body and placed her in the Lazarus pit, but the results were not expected." Talia explained. "Why did you bring her back to life?" I criticized. "I couldn't let my only daughter die. I loved her Grayson." Talia said with a heartbroken look. I immediately felt understanding. "Out of all the people in the world, I love Shivani. She is my greatest success, she is my pride and joy." Talia added.  "I can see that, but why do you need me?" I asked as we approached a thick steel door. "Since her resurrection, she has lost it. Her brain captivity has decreased and she has gone insane." Talia explained. "Insane?" I clarified. "She can't remember anything and she can't speak hardly a word." Talia nodded as she slides open a metal slightly looking into the cell. I looked into the cell and felt my breath shutter. Sitting on a thin mattress on the floor was Shivani. Her blue eyes were bloodshot and her frame was sickly thin. "What happened to her?" I snapped. "She has refused to eat or sleep for the last five days." Talia nodded with her arms behind her back. "Grayson," Shivani mumbled as she stared at the floor. "She remembers me?" I puzzled with almost a wide smile. "Well I am not sure of that, but she has been repeating your name since her resurrection." Talia nodded. "Gray..son." Shivani gasped out. I felt pain radiant through my chest as I look at Shivani. "Can....can I go see her?" I asked. "Yes, that I why I brought you here." She said. Talia opened the door catching Shivani's attention. I looked down at Shivani in the white straight jacket.  Shivani's lifted her tired, dull eyes to my wide, awake ones. "Shivani?" I questioned quietly. Her eyes widened and she began to try to move towards me. "Grayson." She gasped out. I rushed towards Shivani and wrapped my arms around her. Shivani released a cry as she threw herself into me. I wrapped my arms gently around her thin frame and kissed the top of her head. "It's okay Shivani, it's going to be okay," I promised as she laid in my arms. "Miss....you." She puzzled together. I felt my breath heave as I heard Shivani's words. "I missed you too Shiv," I whispered.