New Home

Third-person POV
Dick watched as Shivani snuggled up against me. Then I looked deeper into her face and realized how relaxed her face had become. Her breaths had steadied and her eyes were shut. Shivani had finally gone to sleep. "Shivani has gone to sleep?" I announced. Lady Talia stepped into the room and looked down at me. "Grayson I want you to be in charge of my daughter's recovery. It is clear she trusts you and cares for you. I believe you are the best choice for her." Talia confessed. I looked up at Talia and nodded my head with tears in my eyes. "Yes..yes I want to help her," I said with happy tears as I held my sleeping princess. Talia gave me a light smile and nodded her head. "We will have a room set up for the two of you." Talia smiled widely. "Why was she in this room?" I questioned. "She was ripping up anything in her room. For her safety, we placed her in a straight jacket and down here. The lack of light decreased her reaction, but now that you are here we can move you and Shivani to her room." Talia announced.

Time skip two months
Shivani's pov
I walked down the halls with Dick as we had finished my training for the day. "So how is your memory?" He asked. "Um, it is getting better. For example, I remember my grandfather and all the training I received." I replied with a smile as I nodded my finger. Dick released his shining smile in response. "That is good." He beamed. I smiled back at him and felt my heart flutter. "Oh um I do have to mention. I remember you from somewhere, but I just can't put a finger on where." I pondered. "Well I am sure you will remember soon and if you don't. That's okay I'll work with you on that." Dick smiled softly. "Hello, Shivani." Mother smiled. "Greetings mother." I smiled. Mother turned towards Dick and nodded her head. "Your recovery has improved so much that I believe if Grayson wishes he could take you back to the states." She nodded. I felt my face light up and I snapped my head towards Dick. I gave him a wide smile and clasped my hands together. "Really?" Dick smiled. "Of course, I believe letting her experience that type of lifestyle would benefit Shivani." Mother smiled. "Yeah of course Shivani could stay with me." Dick agreed. I squealed in excitement. "Ugh thank you so much." I burst excitedly. "Yeah, Shivani this is going to be so much fun." Dick smiled. "Let's go pack our stuff and we get ready for the plane ride." He added. I nodded my head and rushed towards our room leaving Dick in the dust.

Dick's POV
I watched as Shivani ran towards our room and frowned. "Shivani is different," Talia stated blankly. "Yeah, she can't remember much from the past. Her memory is getting better with the addition of physical activity, but she still can't remember Damian, Jason, or even me. She knows your her mom based on what Lady Shiva said once, but other than that. She can't remember anything else." I stated sadly. "She has remembered her grandfather though," I added. "Well, that is an improvement." Talia nodded. "I have books of photos of Shivani, Damian, and Jason," Talia started nervously. "That would be great." I nodded thankfully. "Hopefully her rehab does better in Gotham or Bludhavan," Talia said sadly. "I hope so too," I replied. "Go pack your things....and Dick.....take care of her." Talia pleaded. "I will," I promised.

Time skip
Shivani and I landed in Bludhavan and she smiled widely. "We're here Dick. We are here." She beamed. I smiled widely at her and took her hand. I kissed her hand and smiled widely. "I know we are princess." I cooed. I watched as Shivani's cheeks flushed pink and she smiled at me. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and kissed my shoulder. "Let's go home and get you settled in," I whispered. "I like that plan." She nodded.

Third-person
As the sunset over the crime-ridden city, you could see the two adults walk into the city. As they began their new lives.