Jealous!

Imagine you're Benny's girlfriend and he gets jealous because Philips was trying to flirting with you.

-

Benny's POV

It was just a regular day when I knocked on my girlfriend Y/N's house. Not long after, my beautiful girlfriend answered the door, greeting me.

"Good morning, love," she said, giving my lips a peck. I was for sure blushing; I don't know why, but she always makes me blush with every little thing she does.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I replied, coming back to reality. I grabbed her hand softly and we started walking to school. We just talked and flirted with each other until we got there.

When we arrived, our friends were waiting for us. "Come on Benny man; it's hot out here!" yelled Squints while sweating a lot.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I yelled back. I turned to Y/N and gave her a kiss softly and she kissed back.

"I'll see you in math class, alright?" I reminded while looking into her beautiful eyes.

Math is the ONLY class I get to see her in and to top it all off, that git Philips sits behind her while I sit two seats away from them.

"Okay, love you," she said while letting go of my hand. Her friends looked at us in awe. Everyone says that Y/N and I are the most popular couple in the school, and since then, Philips always tries to break us apart so he can date her, but his tricks never work.

"I love you too," I replied. She then went with her friends to her first class while I went to mine, but not before we turned around and waved at each other.

A few hours later, I was on my way to Y/N's second-last class to wait for her. Just so we could walk to Math class together, I got off early from my second-last class. She then came out of the classroom with her other classmates and smiled my way.

I made my way towards her and asked her, "How has your day been, my darling?" while kissing her cheek. I held her hand softly and started walking with her to our last class of the day.

"It was good; boring as always. How about you?" she asked, laughing slightly and intertwining our fingers together as we walked.

"It was, like you said, boring as always," I replied while laughing as well.

We got inside the classroom just in time.

"I'll see you at the end of class, okay, my love?" I said to my lovely girlfriend while letting go of her hand slowly.

"All right, see you later. Bye darling," she pecked my cheek and proceeded to go to her seat.

I, also, go to my seat and sit down. The class starts and the teacher immediately assigned us to do a group project; each group containing two people.

As I was about to go and ask Y/N to be my partner, the teacher abruptly says, "Wait, students, please sit back down in your seats. We are going to do the project in class but, I will be assigning your partner." We all sit back down and she starts assigning our partners.

Bertram and DeNuez

Benjamin and Paisley

Y/N and Philips...

I was bummed that Y/N wasn't my partner, but what made me mad was that the teacher, out of everyone possible to pick, assigned Phillips with Y/N!

I was, also, annoyed that my partner was Paisley. Her crush on me since the first grade made her act quite annoying and clingy.

I thought she was over it, but since Y/N and I began dating, she has been trying to get between us. Obviously, it hasn't worked and it will never will.

We were...I mean, I was halfway through finishing the project, because instead of putting in any work at all, Paisley just sat there trying to get my attention. Unfortunately for her, I wasn't giving in.

I then look over to Y/N and see Philips sitting very close to her, although Y/N doesn't seem to notice.

I hadn't noticed that I was getting very red and my hands tightened to fists. Philips proceeded to ask her something and "accidentally" touched her shoulder.

I was getting very mad, but I relaxed a bit when Y/N slapped his hand off of her.

Throughout the whole class, Philips was trying to flirt with her and I could tell my girlfriend was getting annoyed and uncomfortable. She lasted the whole lesson while trying to be calm.

The moment the bell rings, Y/N and I get out of the classroom and go to our lockers that are, luckily, right next to each other.

"That class completely sucked with Philips sitting next to me," Y/N complained while closing her locker. I turned to look over as I was resting my body against the locker with my backpack hanging by my side.

"I know right? I was getting so mad at how he was flirting with you," I confessed as I stopped resting my shoulder against the locker and put my arm around her. I started walking through the school with her by my side.

"Were you jealous of Philips?" she teased, laughing. I felt myself turn slightly red out of sheer embarrassment, and I avoided eye contact with her.

"Hey, don't be jealous. I only love you and will always will, my love," she said while grabbing the side of my cheek so I can look at her directly at her gorgeous eyes.

She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I grabbed her waist and kissed her back. Man, I am really in love with this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for reading this. So sorry this took so much time to do; it was my first time writing fan fiction with my own plot.

I will also be taking requests in which plot to be my next chapter.

Bye 👋 :D