The First Double date!

Imagine you're Benny's girlfriend and you're going on a double date to the mall with your best friend, her boyfriend, and Benny. By the way F/N means "friend's name" and F/B/N means "friend's boyfriend name."

Third-person POV:

Y/N and Benny have just arrived at the mall and they are waiting for F/N and F/B/N
to get there, so they sat on a bench outside of the mall.

"I'm going to text her." said Y/N while taking out her phone out of her pocket and started texting her friend.

"Ok, my love." responded Benny with his arm around her.

He then kissed her forehead.

~Time skip~

"What should we do now?" asked F/N while having her hand interlocked with her boyfriend, Y/N and Benny doing the same.

"Well me and Benny want to buy shoes, you guys can come with us if you like."
said F/B/N while looking at his girl.

"Ok let's go." responded Y/N while being dragged into the shoe store by Benny.

They all enter the store and started looking for shoes to try on.

Y/N and F/N sat on a couch while tying up there shoelaces.

When Benny, who were sat next to his girlfriend waiting for her to finish since he and F/B/N already checked the store for the new PF Flyers but they were all sold out, noticed two creepy guys glancing at Y/N and F/N in a VERY inappropriate way.

He then tapped F/B/N's shoulder, who was admiring his girlfriend, and pointed at the two boys.

Benny and F/B/N send them both very scary death glares and when the boys noticed and they immediately stopped staring.

"Darling, me and F/N are done, we can go and pay now." Y/N told Benny while grabbing his hand and interlocking there fingers, Benny only just nodded in response while looking at the boy that was looking at her before to see if he was still looking at his girl and being dragged away from his seat to the cashier by his girlfriend.

"Ok, your total will be 60.00." said the cashier

Y/N took out her money and was about to give it to the cashier when Benny payed for her and grabbed the bag with her shoes in them and grabbed a slightly shocked Y/N and dragged her out of the store with F/N and F/B/N trailing behind but they weren't attention to the couple because they were stuck on there on little world.

"Love, I have money why did you pay for it." Y/N asked Benny while walking with her next to her boyfriend.

"Because you deserve it and cause I wanted to." responded Benny while shrugging 'carelessly.'

"Well, thank you darling" thanked Y/N while grabbing his cheeks and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"No problem, mi princesa." Said a blushing Benny and grinning to himself.

Man, I must be going crazy. Benny thought to himself while looking a his beautiful girlfriend.

Time skip sorry that I did two of them already

They all finished shopping and decided to go to a restaurant near the mall.

Benny went to his bicycle and sat on his seat, F/B/N doing the same with his bicycle.

Y/N sat on the seat behind Benny's and hold onto his waist for safety F/N doing the same with her boyfriend.

They all got into the restaurant and sat down at a table Benny and Y/N obviously sat down together, F/N and F/B/N sat down in front of them.

They all got there menus and order their foods.

After they finished ordering they all just started talking about everything together.

Meanwhile waiting for the food Benny noticed that one of guys from the mall, the one that was looking at Y/N, was in the restaurant only a few tables away, looking at Y/N directly in an uncomfortable way, but obviously Y/N didn't noticed.

Benny kept glaring at him and stayed quiet for a while.

His girlfriend noticed that he was quiet and asked "Love, why are you glaring at that guy?" while lightly smacking his arm, that was wrapped around her shoulder, trying to gain his attention.

"That creepy guy keeps looking at you since the mall and I don't like it." responded Benny in a jealous tone while turning his head to look at his girl.

"First of all ignore him and second are you jealous?" said Y/N in a teasing tone.

The other couple didn't noticed what was happening because, again, they were in there on little world.

" What no why would you think that, mi amor." Benny answered nervously while blushing slightly and avoiding eye contact with her.

"It's fine darling, I find it very adorable." said Y/N while grabbing his cheeks and turning his head to look directly at her eyes.

She then kissed him and he kissed back and wrapping his arm around her waist and hers around his neck.

"Eww please stop that, the food is about to come and I don't want to lose my appetite." said F/N while F/B/N covered her eyes.

The kissing couple pulled away with there cheeks red with embarrassment.

"You can't talk because you and F/B/N are always kissing in our faces and you think we don't notice." replied Y/N while laughing slightly.

"We just don't say anything." Benny added to Y/N sentence while laughing as well.

Now it was the other couples turn to start blushing while Benny and Y/N were laughing at them.

Over all, this was a pretty good first double date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you guys liked it. Sorry if it sucked, I really did try my best but yeah.

You guys can also recommend me some story lines for you guys, only if you want.

Well anyways thank you again.

Bye 👋.

:D