Under the stars!

Imagine that you're Benny's girlfriend and you're going to the carnival with the boys to celebrate the game you guys won against Philips' team.

-

Third-person POV:

Benny, Y/N, and the rest of the boys arrived at the carnival and went to a nearby booth to buy some entry tickets.

"Hey, guys, guys, guys, it's all on me tonight," announced Benny while having his arm wrapped around Y/N's shoulder.

"Thanks, Benny!" All the guys cheered in victory.

"Ten tickets, please," Benny asked the ticket booth lady while pulling Y/N closer to him, if it was even possible, and handing the lady the money.

All the boys started grabbing their tickets from Benny's hand and running off to the nearest roller coaster.

"Aw, crap! I almost forgot!" Bertram yelled after them.

"What?" The rest turned to ask.

"Chaw! I was saving it for a good time." Bertram pulled out a bag of tobacco from his jean's pocket. 

"What is it?" Smalls asked with a curious face.

"Big Chief, the best," remarked Bertram, showing Smalls the bag.

"Geez, Smalls. I suppose you don't even know who the Babe is either." Ham joked.

All of the boys laughed except Smalls, Benny, and Y/N. "It's plug, wad, chewing tobacco," said Ham.

"What do you do with it?" asked Smalls, utterly clueless.

'Man, Smalls is a straight-A student, but he sure is dumb,'  Y/N thought while resting her head on Benny's shoulder, his arm still around her. She proceeded to put her hands on Benny's jacket pockets since she was wearing one of his many hoodies, as it was cold outside.

He then kissed her forehead.

"You're killing me, Smalls! Chew it, of course," said Ham, as if it was obvious while taking a piece of the tobacco and chewing it.

"Yeah, sure, man. All the pros do it," DeNunez pat Smalls on the shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. Give you tons of energy." Yeah-Yeah told Smalls.

Not long after, they all started passing the bag to each other, until the bag got to Y/N's hands.

"No, thanks," said Y/N with a disgusted tone while pushing the bag out of her face, and passing it to Smalls. Without another thought, he gave it to Benny.

"Don't do it, love; you're gonna regret it after," advised Y/N before he could get some.

"Please, darling, just a little." pleaded Benny. "Fine, but you're going to regret it after," said Y/N with a stern tone, crossing her arms in her chest and looking at him.

"Okay, darling," said Benny, finally giving in to Y/N's advice, and not eating it. He, then, gave the bag to Timmy.

"Let's ride!" yelled Bertram as they all went running to the roller coaster.

Y/N grabbed Benny by the arm, pulling him out of the group.

"What's wrong?" Benny grabbed the side of her face and rubbed his thumb over her cheek.

"Don't go on that ride; trust me," said Y/N.

"Okay, whatever you say, princesa." Benny held her hand, interlocked there fingers, and dragged Y/N into one of the games, that so happened to be a baseball game.

What you needed to do to beat the game is to throw a baseball into these three block towers, and you need to knock them all out with only three tries. If you did, you could win a huge stuffed animal.

After the man at the booth explained the rules to them, Benny decided to play it.

"Okay, I want to give it a try," Benny said to the man while giving him the money.

To no one's surprise...Benny knocked them all out in one turn.

He chose a huge stuffed panda and gave it to Y/N, throwing his arm around her.

"Thank you, love," said Y/N cheerfully and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"No problem, mi amor," Benny replied, blushing slightly, and continuing to walking with his beautiful girlfriend.

-

After playing many games, they decided to go to the Ferris wheel and watch the stars.

While waiting in line, they flirted and chatted until it was time to get inside the ride. When their cart arrived, they got in, and it immediately started moving.

"Look how beautiful the sky looks," Y/N told Benny while looking at the sky.

"It's gorgeous." Benny looked at Y/N. As she looked at him, she noticed he was looking at her and started blushing.

"You always look gorgeous," said Benny while looking into her eyes.

She started blushing when she noticed Benny leaning closer to her face and looking at her lips. She then started doing the same until their lips touched. His hands were on her waist while hers were wrapped around his neck.

As they both pulled away and stared at each other's eyes, Benny broke the silence, "Te amo, mi princesa." He looked at her as if she was a goddess.

"I love you too, my love" Y/N responded. They both kissed again under the stars and moon.

Little did they know that after the ride, Y/N and Benny had to take the rest of the gang home, because they just had the "bright" idea to chew tobacco while they're on a roller coaster and puke their guts out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry that I haven't been posting a lot, school is about to start. Nevertheless, I'm going to try and post more, even if  I'm in school.

Hope you guys have good day or night.

Bye👋😊🤍.