1.

"Mia we have to go" said my older brother Ben. He can get so annoying sometimes, he acts like he's my dad. I already have one I don't need another, plus he's only 2 years older than me. So what he's a professional footballer. I'm a world class surgeon, eh one day. Currently in my surgical residency at st Thomas hospital in London.  3rd year done, it's my first year at st Thomas, I recently moved from Dortmund, Germany. I left because me and my ex boyfriend; Jude Bellingham broke up. It was hard, we were in a really serious relationship and it just ended like that. An end of an era. 

"I told you not to call me Mia, my name is Amelia but that is dr Amelia Chilwell to you" I tell my older brother, it's nice to be the smart one of the family. He might be more famous but my job is to legit cut little kids open and save their lives. Yeah I'm a pediatric surgeon, it's fun to work with little kids and teenager.

"Fine doctor, just get in the car already. I can't be late to this match" he says while rolling his eyes. I never go to his matches but mom and dad  are forcing me because the whole fam is going including my grandparents on both sides of the family. Ben gave the Chelsea jersey but I decided to bring an arsenal shirt instead, just to piss him off.

I tried to keep quiet in the car and I did, I put on my playlist. "Please behave, I don't want them to kick you out" he says. "Fine" I reply to him in a angry tone. "And because this is the first match you've been too since I've been with Chelsea, you're gonna have to socialize with my friends. Make some friends, you're not in Germany anymore. Your German friends aren't here, time to make some friends that live in London, trust me they aren't as bad as you think" he says, I find that real hard to believe, they're all just pretty boys that have no brain. luckily for me my brother got none of the two while I got both of them. "Argh why, I have plenty of friends, like my scalpel oh and there is lily, she's my best friend and my scrub nurse. You see, plus I talk to people all the time" I say.

"Mia, sorry doctor amelia chilwell. You don't talk to people you talk to children and other doctors with no social skills at all but just behave please. We are here" he says. I look up to Stamford bridge, it was beautiful, they definitely renovated it since the last time I came here with my family when we got season tickets. Best time of my life