4.

The match was pretty fun, I have to admit. The first goal was unexpected Ben scored a awesome goal even though he plays left back. Arsenal scored 2 goals after and it was not looking too good for the blues but in the last five minutes, Mount scored. Mount's one of the only people i know on the team because he legit lives on my for you page. I feel bad for Chloe, because she has to see her ex all over her tiktok.

Extra time finished and it was still 2-2. meaning they are going into penalties. Penalties are my favorite thing to watch, although it gives me a bunch of anxiety, it's fun and you never know the outcome in the end.

I wanted to see who Tuchel was going to pick to take the penalties. The 5 minutes were up. the whole stadium was so tense and nervous. Chelsea was going first, which is an advantage I don't know why but it just is, the team that goes first usually wins so I mean hopefully in this case it's right.

Leno walks up to the goal and stays on his line. the first penalty take is Jorginho, I was expecting him to be the last one because he's a legend at taking penalties. He walks up with the ball and puts it down on the ground. Everyone suddenly goes quiet he runs up the the ball and jumps Leno dives to the right and Jorginho kicks it almost like a pass into the right corner. The crowd starts to make a lot of noise everyone is chanting Chelsea! Chelsea!

"YES" I screamed when Jorginho scored
"I thought you were supporting arsenal today" my dad said. Oh shoot I completely forgot that I was wearing an Arsenal shirt.

"Oh shut up, you guys know that I just wanted to annoy Ben" I say. "I don't get why you guys don't get along anymore. I remember when you guys were little..."she says but then I cut her off to say "I know I know we were inseparable now we aren't we grew up mom" I said.

Mendy goes into his position. Pepe is next  and he gets it in. Werner takes the next one and what a surprise he misses, don't get me wrong I find Werner as a fantastic player but recently he's been missing a bunch of shots. saka is next, I honestly do want him to get it because of all the hate he got from missing the penalty for England in the finals. I love bukayo so much and I hate to see him get hurt. he scoresss! Not good for Chelsea but good for him.

Cap America goes and puts down the ball I have complete trust in pulisic so it's fine I'm relaxed and as expected pulisic scores another penalty. The Swiss captain's turn granit xhaka, if I'm being honest he is truly an amazing player. he usually misses on pens though. He scores though. Argh chelsea is losing right now 3:2 for Arsenal.

James takes the next one, Reece is a phenomenal right back and he gets it. Lacazettes turn he needs to miss to let Chelsea have a chance of winning this without a penalty shoot out. He misses

It's now tied to 3 all. Mason mount is the last penalty taker of tonight it all depends on him will he get it in?