3

bens pov 

"You sure that it's ok ?" I asked Kai. This wouldn't be the first time that my sister, did something stupid and put friendships on the line. Maybe, its because she still mad at me because I told her that she would never make as a footballer because she was a girl. I didn't mean it I was just really pissed of at her at the time. But ever since, i've been trying to be the best brother anyone could ask for. I give her presents, compliments and right now i'm introducing her to my friends so she could make some more friends, from what I know she has friends but they are only girls and the boys she hangs out with are from the hospital, so they don't really count.  

"Yeah don't worry, Chilly" Kai says. He doesn't really lie, so hopefully he's telling the truth. As you can tell, i'm nothing like my name i'm not chill at all, I overthink a lot, so does Amelia. It probably runs in the family. 

"Hey boys, what are you guys talking about" Mason comes to us with a lot of energy. Mase is one of my best friends in Chelsea and the england squad. He's honestly such a fun guy to be around, in some ways him and  Amelia are similar, they are both beasts midfielders and they both like to cause chaos and loves  pull pranks on people, but yeah the other day we had a photo shoot for the new kits and he just photobombed all of Tammy's photos and also the gaffers too. I got to admit Mason is one of the best players on the team. 

"I was just apologizing to Kai" I say to Mason, he's going to want to know what for though. If I dont tell him, he will find a way to find out. When he wants something he gets it, no matter what. Sometimes that is a good quality but sometimes it's not the best. "What for, Chils" he asks, might as well tell him. 

"My little sister, just went a bit overboard on Kai. She likes to cause chaos" I say to Mase. Mason knows some stories about Amelia's pranks. "This is the sister that is a pediatric surgeon right ?" he says. To come to think about it I never told him her name. 

The gaffer comes in and interrupts our conversation and tells us to start heading to the pitch and warm up. We started to walk up to the pitch and the stadium was starting to fill up, the crowd started to clap and I spot my family and some friends in their section, right next to the field. I run up to them, to say hi. 

"hey, how was the journey here ?" I ask my parents. They looked really excited for the match, both of them wearing the jersey, I gave them with my number. "It was really fun, the entry was a bit complicated but we made it through. Your sister, just went to say hi to a friend she invited, oh there she is with Lily" my mom says, I told her that Lily couldn't come. If i'm being honest, I've kinda fancy Lily a bit, and I make a huge fool out of myself whenever she's around. 

"Hey" Lily says. I head straight back to the pitch as soon as she spoke, I needed to keep my head in the game. (can we please appreciate the high school musical reference tho). "Sorry, I had to say hi to my parents" I say to the group. "Ah, you didn't really miss anything" Jorginho said in his Brasilien/Italien accent. His three kids are here too, they are the most precious things. 

"Haha, look someone from in our invited area is wearing the arsenal shirt" Mase says. "I already like her already" he added. "Of course you do" I say. Maybe I shouldn't say anything that its Amelia til the game is over, either way I was once again saved by our manager. 

"Are you guys all warmed up ?" the gaffer says, sometimes it was hard to understand him because of his thick german accent. But he was a real good manager, I kinda miss Lampard though, he was my idol growing up. We all nod and say yeah. "Sorry, that you guys find out the line up so late today, even the public knew before you, anyways  Mendy in goal, center backs are azpilicueta our captain along with rudiger and Zouma. Left wing-back chilwell, our center midfielders are kanté and jorginho, left wing is timo werner and right Mount. We are going to try something different, I know Pulisic you are a winger and likes playing as an attacking midfielder but your our center forward today, common boys we got this chelsea on three, 1. 2." Tuchel said, I was glad that I was playing today. "3". "CHELSEA" all the boys screamed. We got to our positions. The nerves started to come. 

Amelias pov (right before the match started) 

The match was about to start. I haven't watched a live football match in awhile, because it reminded me how i gave up my dreams of being a professional football player. I came today because I knew it was very important to Ben. I act like I hate Ben, but I don't he's my brother. Siblings always have fights, some more than others. I mean when we were younger, me and Ben were like best friends, not anymore but I still care for him. 

"The game is about to start, look there's Ben" Lily said. She might not admit it but she has a major crush on my brother. I try to talk to her about it but she denies it every single time. I have no idea why she likes him but yeah she does, its really obvious. I mean Lily shes never really been lucky with relationships. Like one of them lasted a year but then he cheated on her with one of our best friends at the time. Then she had another one which just broke up with her on text telling her that he never really liked her. You get the point, she isnt the luckiest person in the love departement.