5.

You know what Mason is the member of the team that I fancy the most, I mean have you see him. He is stunning and his smile ah makes me dead. Anyways back to the match. He needs to get this is, I kind of feel bad the amount of pressure on him right now is a lot, his whole team is depending on him and also the fans as well. It reminded me from the match where we were in the finals at a big tournament and a school in Dortmund was hosting it. It was us vs a school from Switzerland. It went on all the way to penalties. The coach chose me to take the deciding penalty, I was so nervous, I felt like throwing up then Jude ran up to me and gave me a hug and told me "You got this babe, how about if you get it in I give you a surprise". It calmed me down and I really wanted the surprise. I took a deep breath and and shot it.  Mason needs something like that. 

"YOU GOT THIS MASON" I screamed. Hopefully he heard me. 

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, I could not help it. He has one of those smiles that are contagious. He took a deep breath and went up the the ball and shot it. I couldn't look, but the whole stadium was screaming "Mason, Mason". He go it in, phew now we are ahead. One more penalty to take unless he gets it in. The Arsenal person didnt get it in. Everyone was going crazy. I take a picture to post on my instagram Ben will love this; 

 I take a picture to post on my instagram Ben will love this; 

Ben looks very uncomfortable, it is funny. Speaking about ben, he runs up to us. 

"Nice goal there" Lily said to Ben and started to blush. 

"Thanks, had to score. To make Amelia's team lose" he says to piss me off, which he did. I also did want Chelsea to win. 

"Fuck off, ben" I said and gave him the finger. 

"Love you too, sis" he said and took my neck with his arm and rubbed my head. 

He leaves to celebrate with his teammates. I acted like I wasn't happy that he won, but I was happy for them, it was huge game and especially against their rivals. The boys started to come to their families and friends. Mason started to headed towards us, his family must have been next to us. 

"Hey, thanks for calming me down. It really helped. I probably would have  missed if you didn't say that" he says. At first, I was like what is he really talking to me. 

"Hey, no problem. When I had to take a penalty like that, what helped me was someone telling me I got this and I could tell you needed something like that" I said to him, he did look really really nervous like he was about to barf. 

"Yeah thanks, why are you in an Arsenal jersey though ?" he asks.

"I just wanted to piss off my brother, and I like to make practical jokes" I say, to Mase. I was really embarrassed. I should have changed when the match started. 

 "I like that, to be honest I would have done the same thing, I love pulling pranks on people" He says. I knew he liked too, Ben would always talk about his practical jokes. 

"I know that, that prank you did on Declan was hilarious" I said. I mean it was, the way that Declan just shot up and screamed was the funniest thing ever. 

"Yeah, im very proud of that. I'm being very rude, what's your name jokester ?"  he says. 

"Amelia, Amelia chilwell. Don't worry, I would ask for your name but I already know it" I said to Mason. 

"Oh, so your the famous sister that Ben complains about all the time. I admire your work a lot" he said. Ben complains about me to his teammates what lovely surprise. they must all think that i'm crazy and psycho. 

"Thank you. So Ben complains about me ? you guys must think i've lost my mind " I said. 

"Yep, everyday constantly. I can see why he said that we would get along. No, we dont think youve lost your mind, we admire you to be honest" he says. That means a lot. 

"He said that we would get along ?" I asked. Why would he say that, I mean I can see we both have a lot in common. 

"Yeah, right before the match. When I spotted you in the crowd with the arsenal jersey and before that he talked about how annoying you are, which I don't see. You seem really nice " he says. Why is he being so nice to me, I asked myself. 

"Haha yeah. He is just jealous because i'm better at football than him and i'm successful doctor" I said to him and said to ben as he came up to us. 

"No you aren't Amelia, shut up" he said to me. 

"Dr Amelia Chilwell, remember" I said to my brother as he walked away and towards my parents. 

"Yeah, let's see about that. You want to play football tomorrow ?" he asked me. 

"Yeah, I would like that a lot" I say while smiling. 

"Here is my number, text me later" he says, while he gave me his number and I give him mine. Did I really just get asked out by the Mason Mount, England's number 19 the new Frank Lampard. 

"I have to go my mom wants to see me, see you tomorrow" he said and gives me a hug. 

"Bye, see you" I said while hugging him back.

He walks away and I just start to dream about him. I could not stop thinking about how he hugged me. That hug was the best hug, I have ever received. 

ameliachilwell

caption: Good job lads! don't we love how ben looks like here

caption: Good job lads! don't we love how ben looks like here. Love you bro 

comments 

@lilyg thanks for bringing me ily <3

@benchilwell  i told you not to post that 

@masonount10 that goal i scored was amazing tbh