2.

So anyways we finally arrive at the stadium. We went through the back because of the crowd. I mean I played football but never was a fan, watching it. It's a fun sport but it doesn't deserve this much hype. Yeah, I played football for a while but then when ben went pro, people from other teams called me miny chilly or the other chilwell, stuff like that so, i stopped when i went to med school.

I played, midfield and i was the captain of the team all throughout high school and secondary school. Not to brag but I was way better than ben but scouts from major clubs only look at the guys. So there was no chance and i didnt want to be the other chilwell and i wanted to be known because of my work and not because of my big brother. When people started to compare me and my brother, I started to shut him out more and more. You know before he went to Leicester we were practically best friends we had an amazing sibling relationship, now it's the complete opposite; we are always fighting and arguing.

"Common hurry up kiddy doctor" Ben said. Some of his teammates start to show up. I recognize a few of them from my brothers insta. I've always found some of them. Who am I kidding basically all of them fit. They come over to him.

"Chilly mannn, new girlfriend? " one of them said. Jude always said common chilly man. I could hear his voice in my head saying that. "First off ew never he's my brother, 2nd I'm Amelia but now because you called me my brothers girlfriend you may now refer to me as doctor amelia chilwell. before you ask yes, I'm a doctor, not only I'm a doctor I'm a surgeon a pediatric surgeon, I save little kids and teenagers daily. anyways what's your name ?" i say. I could tell that Ben is going to lecture me about this later. "Amelia common, what did I say about behaving" Ben says. "I'm not a dog" I say back.

"Ben chill, it's all good. plus it's fine, I find it Empowering that strong young females are standing up for themselves. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot doctor amelia chilwell, pediatric surgeon. I'm Kai, Kai havertz, professional footballer plays for Chelsea number 29 midfield" he says while shaking my hand.

"Thank you Kai, you can call me amelia or Mil I don't mind, I can go over the top with stuff" I apologize to him.

"Dont apologize, be you. Ill see you on the field ben, and mil later?" He says. "sure, yeah" me and ben both say.

"I know, I know there's no need to lecture me about it, I admit that went to overboard and I won't do it again... if no one disrespects me" I say to Ben before he could say anything, I mean you got to do what you go to do when your brother is a famous footballer and your a nerdy nobody that's a doctor. "You say that but I know you're going to do it. Just please try, maybe you'll make some more friends like Kai seems to like you when you calmed down" he said.

Kai does appears to be pretty nice but he probably thinks I have major anger issues and telling everyone that I'm a crazy psychopath.

————————————————————
Bens POV ( in the boys locker room)

I brought my sister to where my parents were. i miss the times were me and her were like best friends are inseparable, I don't know what changed, she used to get along with my friends but now she embarrassed herself in front of Kai. A great introduction to my Chelsea fam.

I walk into the changing room and I go straight to Kai. " sorry man, Amelia is under a lot of stress with being a surgeon and she just ended a really long relationship with Jude. Plus she really doesn't want to be here and instead of taking it out on me she took it out on you. Sorry again" I say to Kai.

" nah man. Don't worry, she seems like a cool person, if I wasn't dating Sophie right now I would go for it. I like an independent women and she's pretty cute if I'm being honest" he says. Kai Kai Kai, he's boy crazy and has the longest and strongest relationship going on right now in the younger part of the team. I mean look at mason he doesn't have a girlfriend  and hasn't had one in ages.