He catches you staring while he works out

I've always loved observing Marcus. Not in like a creepy, stalker ish way, not at all (let's not count when I can't sleep and I turn over to watch him, he's cute).

He's just so captivating.

Whether it's while he's training, cleaning the car, or even cooking (I'm very lucky there). There's so many layers to him, which can be seen in the different activities he does. He's freaking sexy when he trains, cute when he sleeps and cooks, and don't get me started on him washing the car.

With lockdown, I know how it's affected his mental health. Not being able to go out and train everyday has taken its toll on him, and who can blame him? Doing something everyday and then having it taken away from you is a massive change.

So we invested in a home gym. Well, more for him than me to be honest, although he has convinced me to join in a few times. Him helping me work out and showing me what to do is a different type of hot.

We had to sacrifice one of our offices for it (let's face it, neither of us get much work done) so it wasn't that big of a deal. I don't even know what half of the stuff in the gym is used for, but the basics are there. Weights, treadmills, a rowing machine, you get the gist.

He'll spend about four hours a day in there on a good day, two in the morning and two in the afternoon. I have managed to persuade him to take weekends off so as not to overdo himself, we all need a break sometimes. Plus it gives me more time with him.

So here I am, bored out of my mind lying on the sofa scrolling though my phone. Don't get me wrong, it's a great pastime, but even that is getting a bit old now. And obviously, like clockwork, Marcus is in the gym.

Maybe if I walk past to 'get a glass of water' from the kitchen, I'll be able to take a peek. Yeah, let's do that. I thought.

I walked down the hallway, carefully keeping my footsteps as silent as possible. It was a good job we got double doors for the gym, otherwise the entrance would have been quiet narrow.

I could hear him before I saw him.

He was panting, and let me tell you there was nothing I wanted more than for him to he doing that down my ear.

Peeping round the corner, I saw that he must have just gotten off the treadmill as he was catching his breath, his chest heaving. He then reached up to get his sweaty shirt off.

Holy shit the voice in my head said.

Sweat was dripping down his muscular body, in every crevice, curve, ab, you name it, there was sweat.

Marcus grabbed his water, downed some, and then poured some over his head, before heading over to the weights.

He began to set up the machine, lay on the bench and started lifting. I could feel the wetness between my legs at the sight of his big biceps straining to lift those weights. It felt like hours, watching him lift them up and down.

Eventually he set them down and caught his breath again, sitting up on the machine.

I must have been leaning on the wall quite heavily for support (can you blame me?) Because something creaked. Curse the stupid wooden floor.

Marcus instantly looked up, and I quickly moved my head so it wasn't poking round the door.

Too late.

"Y/n?" He called out.

I could either make a run for it and pretend it never happened, or come clean. But if I ran, he'd hear me. Damn it.

I sheepishly stepped round the corner and stood in the doorway, and when he saw me, he smirked.

He crooked his finger at me to beckon me over, and I hesitantly made my way towards him. He looked up at me when I was right in front of him, the smirk having never left his face.