golden freddy

Freddy s pov.  (Bet you weren't expecting that one!)

I saw Chica run into the kitchen and she looked upset about something.

I decided to see if she was ok.

I knocked on the kitchen door since it was locked.

No one answered the door and I heard faint sobbing.

"Chica?" "Its me Freddy. Are you ok you seem upset?" I asked standing at the door hoping she would talk to me about what was bothering her.

"No." She replied sadly.

"I think I need to be alone right now." She sobbed.

"Ok, if you need me I'll be in the party room." I told her walking away.

I walked into the party room seeing foxy upset yelling at toy Chica.

"What's going on now?" I whispered to my self so they didn't hear me.

"Toy Chica kissed foxy, and Chica is dating foxy." I heard Bonnie say behind me making me jump a little not knowing he was standing there.

"Poor Chica, I hope she will be ok." I said glaring slightly at toy chica, but she didn't notice because she was to busy getting yelled at.

"Wanna play cards or something?" Bonnie asked holding up a deck of cards.

"Sure." I replied sitting at a table as he did the same and we played a few rounds.

Chica s pov.

I hate toy Chica!

She lied to me...

She tolled me I should tell him how I feel, and then she stole him from me!

I threw a pan at the ground in anger.

"How dare that little whore!" I sneered at no one inparticular.

"And foxy... w-why would he kiss h-her?" I sobbed sitting onto the ground.

"Sounds like he's bored with you dear." I voice from behind me said.

I new who it was.

He's always around, and no one notices, he watches you, everywhere you go he's there.

Golden Freddy.

"What do you want Goldie!?" I asked angrily tossing a plate at him.

He caught it with no trouble and just chuckled evily. He wasn't I threat to me of course.

He couldn't do anything,he was stronger and faster maybe,but deep inside he new he touched anyone of us and Freddy would have his head.

That's how Freddy was, scary and liked to act like he's the leader.

He was dominate. This pizzeria belonged to him and no one could take it.

We were his friends though, he wouldn't hurt us, I new inside he was caring and not mean at all.

"We could make a deal?" Goldie began breaking Mr out of my thoughts.

"What kind of deal?" I asked suspiciously.

"I deal that comes with revenge on toy Chica."/he purred into my ear. (Chickens don't have ears)

I grinned widely.

He put his hands on my shoulders leaning down.

"With her out of the way, foxy could be yours, and only yours." He said grinning.

"We will talk tomorrow same place same time."

He said disappearing and leaving a watch that said 3:00 o'clock on it.

I smiled grabbing the watch.

Ugh I know this took forever to update I'm so sorry guys please don't hate me! Anyway I hope you enjoyed! I would dedicate this chapter to roguehunterhailey but I don't know how so it's dedicated to her ok? Lol. Hope you enjoyed please comment and feel free to vote. ;)