girl talk

(Chicas pov)

I walked down the hallway to find toy chica. I don't know why I was going to talk to someone like.. her. But I really didn't have anyone else to go to right know, besides the boys but they are so dumb sometimes.

I looked around the corner to see toy Chica sitting in backstage cleaning her cupcakes plate."h-hey" I stuttered. "Hmm?" Toy Chica said not looking away from her cupcake. She kinda didn't like me, for a lot of reasons. "Look, I know I haven't been the nicest to you but I really need a girl to talk to right now who would understand me!" I said quickly. She just looked at me like I just killed someone. She rolled her eyes, how dare she! "Ok, ok, I have to admit I haven't been so nice lately either, and you are my counterpart, so I geuss I could take a few minutes to listen to what you have to talk about." She said, patting a spot next to her.

I sat down. I tolled her my feelings for foxy and how I worried if I tolled him he wouldn't like me or wanna to be my friend anymore. "Honestly girl, I think you should go for it!" She tolled me. "You really think so?" I asked staring at her. "Yes I do, and if he doesn't like you, he's not worth your time!" "I mean there's always Freddy, or goldie, and there's toy Bonnie." "There are lots of boys." She said patting me on the back. "Ok ill do it!" I said standing. "Thanks!" I told her.

--------(A/N)---------

Sorry super short but I hoped you enjoyed! Do u think foxy will reject her or love her? Obviously love her cuz he loves her already well bye bye now comment I love feed!!