whats the deal?

Chica s pov.

I sat on the stage staring at the watch.

2 more hours.

I decided I would go try and kill Mike to pass the time.

But of course he closed the door before I could get him.

I walked back into the party room and saw foxy peeking out if his cove. So many emotions past through me, hate, anger, sadness, and coldness.

I honestly couldn't wait to get revenge on toy Chica...  but Goldie was tricky, and I was probably stupid to trust him. But I did anyway.

He looked at me with a sad expression but I just glared at him coldly and walked away to the kitchen.

I wAited impatiently for 30 minutes after 3 until he finally came.

"Took you long enough!" I exclaimed angrily.

"My apologies, I had something to take care of." He said grinning.

I looked at him quizzical but dismissed it.

"Well? What is the deal you were talking about?" I asked picking up pans that were on the ground and putting them into the cupbaord.

"You help me with something simple, I take care of there fake little romance for good." He said smiling a twisted smile similar to purple guys.

I thought for a moment, why was he smiling? He seemed pretty trustworthy at the moment.

"D-deal!" I said as he shook my hand.

"Plesure doing business with you." He whispered disappearing.

I'm sorry guys I know you all want to stinken kill me because I haven't updated in like 5 years! Lol anyway I hope you enjoyed and I promise I will update soon. And to show that I'm sorry you all get a cookie! *gives cookies*