Chapter 1

A/N lol these are so cringe but so still making some stuff clear, English isn't my first language😕😕‼️‼️ So idk you can just correct me but like don't be mean☹️ Also as i said in the description, I'd be more comfy with only mlm and nblm reading this, but if you still insist to read this please be respectful.
I'll include TW's right before triggering stuff and i don't know if this will include smut lol, im ace so idk how to even write it so maybe I'll just...google it or smthing, ok lol bye

TW: ABUSE MENTOIN, POSSIBLE SA, ALCOHOL

Kazuichi Soda

The sweet morning sun slowly rised over the city, revealing all the damage the night had left. The little alleys were full of trash and the terrible smell of death filled them. Nobody cared to check those places, they maybe got cleaned once in awhile and the people who did that would look at everything and everyone there with pure disgust. They wouldn't care if the people there were starwing. It wasn't their fault right? You can't help everyone right? So don't worry about it!

Well, bright pink haired boy was walking past an alley like that. Keeping his head down and keeping low profile. And he felt bad about it, because not everyone there would be a creep right?
He knew it was all because of his slightly bad experience with situations and places like this, but he was trying to get over it, you know.

Kazuichi probably wouldn't have made himself do this kind of thing if it wasn't necessary at this point, since lately...well when he started his second year at Hope's Peak, he finally got his own apartment.
He had been saving for it literally since he was 14, and now he was 18. Oh how the time flies or something...

And the apartment he was able to afford was down an sketchy alley unfortunately. In Kazuichis mind it was just perfect thought, he didn't really care as long as he got out of that hell hole he had been stuck in for ages. As he got older he faced the reality, that not everyone's dad acted like that when their kids screwed things up. The fact that he had been in the belief that everyone does that and that it was fine, was pretty sad. And he still didn't really get it. It took him alot of courage to leave, for real. Maybe he should be proud of himself for that, but at the moment he really didn't want to think about it at all.

Now there's no going back.

It was hard for the mechanic to live on his own, and he couldn't figure out why nor did he really even care. It was hard to get out of bed when no one was really forcing him off, it was hard to remember to go buy the groceries and it was hard to even get sleep before 5am. Especially when he was investing in some sort of a prjocet, what ever it was.

So, he had been kinda fucked up for the past three months. But he didn't mind that much, he didn't have the time for that anyways. The world was full of wonderful things!

And he didn't give a fuck about those either.

All he had was his work and school, friends sometimes but lately he had been hanging with them less and less. Still last year he had been the one to come up with the best hang out ideas and now he would blackout and run away if someone even brought it up.

What could he do? He just didn't feel like it. It would get really owerhelming easily too. He would get all anxious and tired and feel like throwing up if he wouldn't have the change to leave whenever he liked. He kinda just felt pressured while hanging out. Like he felt like he was tied up with the people and would just dissapoint them if he left.

But it really wasn't that deep, man! There's other stuff to worry about anyways.

Oh c'moon get your shit together

Kazuichi left that thought on repeat on the back of his head as he was finally reaching the other side of the allay.

Then someone grapped his leg. The hand felt sweaty and shaky so the first thing Kazuichi thought about was if he was going to hear someone's last words soon.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing in a place like this"

The speaker was a lady at her fifties, probably, so maybe those weren't going to be her last words. Oh never mind. She looked dead...and she was staring right at Kaz and definetly not letting go for awhile.
The woman's eyes were tired, and her hair messy and dirty brown. You could definitely see that all the drinks form last night hadn't left her body yet even though it was already 8am.

"Nothing, just going to school" Kazuichi slowly answered, hoping he'd get out of the situation faster after doing so. But that didn't seem to be the case.

"I bet school can wait!" the woman said starting to laugh out loud, "you could just stay here with me for awhile, right?"

Now he was terrified, there was so much off with the lady and he regreted that he hadn't just ran away the second he got grapped.

"No I really can't, if you want money off me then listen I don't have alot, literally almost nothing" he said and tried not to let the scaredrom shine brightly trought his voice as he looked for a way to escape.

"Baby I don't want money, but i bet there's alot more than that, that you can give to me" Kazuichi heard those words ringing in his ears. He knew what she meant and it was fucking sick! Even if he had turned 17, it still was.
With disgust he started shaking his left leg attempting to get the woman's hand off it.

"Where are you going doll?" the woman said with a fake sad face that was pissing off Kazuichi even more, "I won't let go before we have talked you know"

Kazuichi kicked her hand with his other leg and ran. Nope. Definetly no. Never again. He was already late from school and he felt like shit. Woah thanks. Thanks alot.

He wasn't even pretty, or atleast he would never want to be called that again. It was such a small thing, but it was getting bigger and bigger in Kazuichis head. On his way to school too? Now his day was ruined. And he felt too scared to even go back home.

He pulled his hat down and played with his zipper, anything that would make him less anxious.

He would just forget that! Yes he would. It never happened and it will never happen again! That is what he had said to himself two times before this. And he always had forgotten and gotten over it anyways so it didn't matter.

Or had he got over them?

Nah no one gives a shit anyways. Kazuichi huffed out loud and rides his head from the street to look where he was going.

Hope's Peak was shining infornt of him, finally. Even if he was 30 minutes late and one new bad memory down.