Chapter 3

!Reminder!

' ' = Thinking💭

" " = Speaking🗣️

___________________________________

Today was the ceremony. and It has been a few weeks since I talked to my Father, the emperor.

Me and my mom did not ask him for any kind of help, nor did we ever visit him, even for a second.

I mean, why should we? he already has His beloved Dianna by his side all the time.

We would just be a nuisance there, watching those two being lovey dovey with each other.

Honestly, I don't have any hatred towards those two.
But if only, my father could just approve my mother's suggestion for divorce.

Then maybe my mother could just be fully free right now, and do more in her life, than just being here, taking care of me, and holding herself back from snapping on the emperor.

But at the same time, the emperor was also visiting us on our door for a bit.
which confused my mother and I alot.
the emperor would occasionally knock on our room's door, once a day.
and after he glances at us for 5 seconds, he would immidiately leave with a blank face.

leaving us confused and with negative questions like,
'was he dissapointed?' 'Did he expect something more?' and so on.

"Young prince, your bath has been prepared"
A servant informed.

"Yes, thank you."
I replied blankly, while walking towards the bathroom, where many servants were present.

-- --

After All The Preparation

-- --

"Let us be on our way, young prince."
said by my temporary butler for today

"where is my mother?"
I asked my butler, while looking around anywhere for her.

"She will be in the front rows, young prince."
The butler replied, while I nodded, continuing to walk towards the ceremony room.

------------

"Today, I introduce to you all, noble citizens of obelia.
My son.
Archon, De Alger Obelia.

I Claude Alger De Obelia, now title him, as the Crown Prince and the next heir of my throne."
Claude announced highly to everyone.

After the emperor finished his announcement, everyone started to bow, and greet the newly announced, crown prince of obelia.

The ball room's atmosphere started to go calm and joyful as seconds pass by.
Famous musicians of the whole obelia and arlanta started their pleasant performance.

and well known Nobles of the high society started to waltz around the ball room with their several partners by turns.