Chapter 9

"Whatever it is, oh my dear grandson, just know it's not too late to turn back the carriage"

"Your grandpa is right, oh my dear nephew, it's not too late to get off the carriage"

Do you hear that? Yes yes, two adults trying to calmly convince a child with a sugary voice to return to their palace and cancel his return to his sperm donor.

Worse is that even Vianna stubbornly insists on wanting to accompany her child, wishing to confirm his safe travel. So basically, they're not just trying to convince Archon, but also Vianna too.

Thinking about it, he should be used by their annoying antics by now.

But then I guess they're so annoying to the point he can never get used to it. Oh, such a pitiful prince.

"AH! Dammit, cut it out!" Archon attempted to push their faces off the carriage door to proceed with their departure with his undeveloped physical strength.

They're getting nowhere with these two chaotic hindrances.
Gotta thank them though since it delays their time to spend with that Obelian emperor

"Then you leave me no choice. I shall come and accompany you two to that hell-hole"
The emperor tried to climb the carriage but got pulled away by his son who was next in line to his throne

"Your Majesty, surely you didn't forget about your duties as the Emperor, have you? So there's only me who's fitted enough to accompany them~"

"You're next in line for the throne, so it's better that you train earlier and do my job for today—"

The emperor wasn't able to finish his sentence when his son committed an act of betrayal on him and shoved him out of the carriage.

Getting himself in and comfortable on the seat beside Archon before using magic and making the wheels move faster,

leaving the poor, old, and lonely emperor behind to do all the paperwork that revolves around the topic of his country.

"I knew raising that brat was a mistake" The Atlanta emperor pitifully sobbed crocodile tears as he just settled on having flashbacks.

_____。o*★*o。_____
[ After 3 Days ]

Archon held Felix's hand for support and watched the carriage fade into the distance before returning his attention to Claude who looked dejected while still staring at the carriage that was starting to get farther and farther away.

Now you may ask, why is my dear sperm donor looking dejected? (As he should)

It's because of my mom who's warmer than the other mommies. Y'know.

HAH! You thought it was because of Diana? Nah, not this time. Surprisingly. Even I– got surprised.

Apparently, Vianna didn't bother to step out of the carriage earlier when she saw Claude already at the entrance, looking like he expected this arrival beforehand.