Chapter 6

A/N:
I'M STARTING TO FORGET THE CANON SCENES💀
Someone please send me the arcs or important scenes-
I literally can't click any other app besides wattpad without closing them after 10 seconds😟🖐️

Some Wattpad fanfics r just to addicting🤸

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE TOO BTW! HAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA
Ha..

95% might do it again👼

____________________

A year has passed ever since archon left claude with his mother.

It's all going well with his life.
Being pampered, but still trained by his grandfather and uncle.
Living the luxury with no limit required.

Everything was going well.

If it weren't for the fact that archon had something bothering his guts every night

It all started after a month of staying here,
He was dead tired from his first ever training with his relatives from his mothers' side

They didn't even have mercy on him on their training schedule.

He slumped down the bed, almost drifting off to sleep from how tired he was.

When he suddenly took notice of a dark figure lurking around the corner of his room, watching him like a hawk.

The boy got creeped out, but it seemed like his body was already sleeping like a dead corpse, leaving him to only stare back at the unknown figure, paralyzed.

But because of his bodys' extreme lack of energy, his eyes started to uncontrollably close. Unintentionally losing focus on the man that might cause danger.

He didn't see that figure again after that night, but it still didn't put him at ease.

It just pushed him at edge more.

Tonight, he was fully awake once again, hoping to catch the unknown who caused him to lose sleep every night.

And it seems like someone finally heard his worries.

The figure appeared once again, the darkness of the room masking his face with an eery vibe.

Archon wasted no time casting light magic inside the room, fully determined to see what the figure looks like

And he looked like... Claude

"What the hell-"

The figure stepped gracefully out of the corner, walking a little towards Archons' direction

"So you can use light magic now huh. Pretty advanced as expected"

"Father!?" Archon began to doubt his claim right after he said it, he did look like the spitting image of the current emperor of obelia, but with black hair and eyes... Did he use magic to dye his hair? Why would he even....
Disguise maybe? No way.

In Archons' opinion,
Claude's a lazy shit.

While Archon was temporarily off guard earlier due to his doubts, he missed the spark that came to the intruders' dull eyes.

"You. Who are you?" Archon asked, finally coming back to his senses

The intruder kept on staring at him before smirking
"Didn't you just call me father? Why don't you continue with that"

"How bold of you. I already have a...father"

"Hmm, just replace him then. He didn't love you anyway"

"How did you kno- ehem. Excuse me. I mean, How would you know?"

"*Chuckles* Do you really want to know?"

"Actually, no. Just kindly tell what's your purpose of trespassing and your identity. "

"Just call me...Anastasio. Ehh as for my purpose? Haha, that would be the sole purpose of meeting you ^ ^*"

"Your act was still a form of trespassing, to royalty at that...you would've already been 6 feet under if you faced grandfather"

"Are you worried? You're indeed adorable"

"Tf- No I'm not in both claims. Don't jump to such conclusions."

"You really are the spitting image of vianna... If only I.."

Anastasio stepped closer to archon, to which archon backed away to

Still untrusting to the same villainous vibe this Anastasio with a look alike is emitting

The moment they made eye contact, Archon got completely caught off guard with the look Anastasio was emitting.

His eyes looked so distant and unsatisfied, with such greediness and longing peeking through.

Anastasio brought both his hands out towards Archons' face, swiftly caressing his cheeks

'This...'

Anastasio continued to caress Archons' face with his hands while thoughts ran around his mind

What if he never harbored those negative feelings for his little brother?

What if he never got possessed?

What if he never committed those sinful acts?

What would've happen if he got the chance to marry the one he had been truly in-love with?

Would  Vianna love him back?

Could Archon be his child if he wasn't such a coward in front of vianna in the past?

Would he be able to enjoy their presence freely instead of just watching them from afar, imagining his figure there, right beside them?

Archon once again saw another emotion peeking through Anastasios' eyes.

Regret

He flinched when he saw his first parents at Anastasio.

Would this be their reaction if they noticed their mistake when Y/N was still alive with them?

Taking note of a familiar feeling Archon never once took notice of ever since he was born here,

He embraced Anastasio with a genuine hug within his tiny arms.

Anastasio felt cold to the touch, but either way,  Archon could only feel warmth.

Archon doubted that his first parents would even notice their mistakes.

They would've kept going if he never lost his life.

_____________________
Another A/N:

Btw do you want me to add elizabeth from black butler? You decide if yes or no and what role she could take-