Chapter 4

A few Days Passed after the emperor announced my position to the kingdom.

The Phantomhives also got close to the emperor than any other high noble houses could.
Which got me an automatic permission to go to ciel's house and play.

______

Today was the supposed to be the same as always.
Visiting the phantomhives alone, with no bodyguards, and spending some long quality time with Ciel.

Eating some treats and milk/Tea.

Messing around with the maids who's gossiping in the kitchen.

Teasing Ciel and making him blush every hours.

Complimenting Ciel's father for his Flawless features.

Getting along with Ciel's mother by making her a flower crown.

everything was supposed to be the same as always.
everything was supposed to be peaceful.
everything was supposed to be normal.

So why was the phantomhive's mansion, burning down to the ground?!

___

(your/Archon's pov)

"What the fuck..."

"MOM! DAD!"
I heard ciel's shouting getting far, so I averted my attention to him.
to see that he was running towards the mansion entrance, which also had fire surrounding the door.

"CIEL!! NO, WAIT!!"
I shouted at ciel, trying to catch up on his figure inside the burning mansion.

Fire sparks were constantly hitting my skin. and Smoke was starting to get in my lungs, causing me to cough in between my running.

Ciel reached his parents bedroom and hurriedly opened the doorknob, just to be horrified with what he saw.

The phantomhive couple's whole body was in flames. Their eyes were open, but they were dull and lifeless.

The most horrifying thing was that,
both their bodies were stitched together.

I finally reached up to Ciel. Just to have my eyes, widened at the scene I just percieved.

Not even in my military days in my past life, have I ever seen such a sight, that was as brutal as this.

except for the cases of children being cut into pieces, even when they are still conscious.

"C-ciel! Come on, we have to get out of here!!"  I grasped ciel's hand and ran out.

"mom..Dad.." Ciel was crying and mumbling while on the run.

"Arc-Archon..! We have to get them out! we have to get my parents out of there!"
Ciel Shouted at me, quickly retracting his hands away from mine and tried to go back, due to his state of denial.

But I held him back again, unlike last time. "We can't Ciel! we don't have enough strength! on that point, we'll both die too!!"