I doᥒ't kᥒoᥕ ᥕhᥲt to ᥴᥲᥣᥣ thιs ᥴhᥲρtᥱr..

Prompto:  Hey  guys I have an idea !

Noctis  Oh no here we go, Prompto is up to something again..

Prompto:  What does that supposed to mean?  *frowns*

Noctis: *sighs* nothing man. I'm kidding

Iggy:  Well this should be quite interesting.  Let's see what he has in mind *adjusts his glasses*

Gladio:  Alright,  alright no more suspense what is it?
*crosses his arms*

Prompto: Okay um so  I was thinking maybe we should do something daring . Dangerous even.

Iggy: Who are you and what have you done with Prompto?

Gladio: You can't be serious of all of us you're the most chicken shit .

Noctis: *laughs* oh man.  Are you for real dude? Are you trying to get us killed?

Iggy: Either that or he's dead serious about it.

Prompto: Oh I am dead serious guys.  I want us all to jump from this waterfall.  But here's the catchBefore we do that.  First we have to strip down to  our underpants . Aaand dance with someone.  Whoever fails to do so.  Gets to stay in their underwear for the rest of the day.

Noctis: Are you kidding me ? It's freaking cold here!.....And there's no way I'm doing that .

Iggy: What are you afraid of us seeing you in all your royalty?

Gladio : pfft more like seeing that scrawny body of his *snickers*

Noctis: For the last time I've got muscles.  Do I have to prove that to you,?

Prompto: I think you will once we do that.

Iggy:  it's not so bad.. although I will question on why you want us to dance in our underpants.

Noctis:  I think being stuck with a bunch of guys has finally broken him.

Gladio: or he's horny.. fuck that man I ain't helping you in that department. .

Iggy: ......

Prompto: What!? Is not like that! I just thought it'd be fun or.... wait okay yeah no that is weird.

Noctis: how about we skip the whole thing and just do something else?

Iggy:  you mean like watching you fish? Or running around in the Woodlands for creatures to hunt? Or driving around whilst we take pictures?

Prompto: dude that's cold.  My pictures aren't that bad.  *pouts*

Gladio: No no Iggy is up to something here.

Iggy: Of course we're here to protect you so guess that much makes sense.

Noctis: Ouch that's a bit harsh don't you think? It's not like I enjoy the outdoors... especially camping when it rains.

Prompto: Oh my perfectly groomed hair *runs fingers through his hair*

Iggy:  I rather jump off the waterfall

Gladio: I rather dance in my underwear..

Noctis: I much prefer to fucking get to Altissia now, marry Lunafreya and get this over with. I'm so done with running  everyone's errands.. upsetting the Gods....  and nearly getting killed by everyone more than once..

Prompto: ....
Gladio: ....
Iggy: ....
Noctis: why the awkward silence?

Prompto:  yeah no makes sense .

Iggy: Let's just do what Prompto suggested

Gladio: fine whatever ...

Noctis: sure why not.  It's not like I have anything better to do.

[Obviously I'm bored lol]