🆂🆃🅰🅽🅳 🅱🆈 🅼🅴

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

All I want is to thank you all for accompanying me on this journey. For having my back and for always looking out for me.

°ffxvignis. I know you lost your eye sight back in Altissia. And I'm sorry you got hurt. It was never my intention. Also your cooking. It's the best . Except for the veggies man. I'm never touching that. But I appreciate the effort.

°

GunxSlinger Prompto what can I say. You've made me laugh more than you know and for that I thank you. All the wild pictures you took. I will cherish them always . Maybe someday they can be passed on as distant memories.

°Gladio: You taught me so much. You showed me how to be strong, but also to be kind. I know my father had a big part in all this but ... I just wish I could have said it sooner. You and Ignis are like the older brothers I never had. And for that I'm grateful.

°Bloom_Lucis_Caelum I wish we could of had more time together . Our childhood wasn't the best , but I wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you for always watching over me. Even from afar. I'm always going to be thankful. And you're going to do great out there.

° Lunafreya . Wherever you may be. I .....words can't express the pain I feel. I wasn't there for you and I couldn't Save you . I hope you can forgive me . I was weak . Our hopes and dreams were stolen from us. And they'll pay for what they've done

I'll always love you.
Words don't mean much ,but I'm glad that you walked into my life.

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

𝕹𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖘