𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔢 [𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫]

" My footsteps echoed as I walked amongst the rubble of the place I once called my home. "

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

Prompto:  Hey ....Noct are you scared?

Gladio: What kind of question is that Prompto?

Ignis: Leave him alone Gladio. He's got the right to ask such questions.

Noctis: stays silent for a brief moment.  I'm not scared. I'm determined. This is the end.

Gladio: Shouldn't we come up with a strategic plan? Or are we just barging in there?.... because I like that better.

Prompto: I'm a bit scared. I'm not going to lie.  Looks down with a saddened  expression....I don't know what to feel.  I guess I just don't want our friendship to end.

Ignis: What are you going on about Prompto? This isn't the end.

Noctis: No, it's the beginning of a new dawn. And you'll all stand there by  my side to the very end..

Prompto: R-right... but still why do I have a feeling something is going to happen..?

Gladio: Hmm I feel it too. I don't know what it is.

Ignis:  Noct you're awfully quiet is something the matter?

Noctis:..... No. Everything is alright I'm just trying to concentrate.  There's a lot in mind that I'm trying to process.

Gladio:  Well let me do all the thinking before your tiny brain explodes. Chuckles.

Ignis:  Oh that Gladio always making jokes.  I may not be able to see your face but I can tell that you're smiling.

Prompto: Right. A smile. On our faces.  Just like the good old days. What would I do to go back.

Noctis: You will. It's just a matter of time . We just have to be patient.

Ignis:  Oh come on now. I see a bright future ahead of us.

Gladio: Right...

Ardyn: Oh my word is it good to see you again.  Glad you finally made it to my humble home. Bows whilst taking hat off

Gladio:  This  isn't your home and never will be.

Ignis: if it isn't the Chancellor..

Ardyn:  The one and only in the flesh at your service..

Prompto:  You're going down!

Noctis: This is the end for you.

Ardyn: What a pity. I was just learning how to play well with others.

Gladio:  tch...

Ignis:  may I remind you that Noctis is the rightful heir to the throne.  You have no business here.

Prompto: We're taking back our home.

Noctis:  I don't feel hate.  But I do feel sorry. For you.  In ending this . It'll put an end to all the wrongdoings of my ancestors.   I promise.  It'll be quick

Ardyn: As if I'm going down without a fight my dear boy. All I ever wanted was peace.  A saddened expression falls upon him

Noctis:  I'm sorry....that  I couldn't give it to you sooner. 

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

𝕹𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖘