•ᛢᛊᛈᚱᛊᚾᛢ ᚱᛊꓦᛊᚣᚳᛊᚧ•

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━≻

° Being on the road for so long , definitely changes a man. What I mean is that. You do things that you never thought you ever would. For example taking a dump in the woods... okay who the hell decided this was how I wanted to spend my road trip ?? Yeah your ass is in the air and never know who's gonna attack your rear. Not cool

° Have you ever tried eating wild berries ? No? Don't do it especially when Gladio or Ignis isn't around. You'll get poisoned.

° Also getting caught with your pants around your knees definitely sends the wrong message... Prompto ! We're never talking about what happened ever... and no is not what you guys think.

° Men don't have to wear pink to be manly.... or do they? I don't know . Point is stop wearing it especially when it comes to underwear...

° I may or may not have been involved in a series of misfortunes. One being knocked off the bridge where I nearly killed my sorry ass. All because my stubborn ass wouldn't call it quits.

° I'm not proud of this but.. it must be said. Thing is when I was younger. All I was ever told was you're to be king. And you must never neglect your duties.. and I never listened. It was a burden upon my shoulder. I hated my father for that. And I wished he'd just go away...... when he was taken from me I realized that this was real. And that I couldn't escape my desitny . Wish I could have told him on how much I loved him....... and now I never can...... I'm sorry. ...
Father.

° Things were kept from me. Mostly to keep me safe but... what good would that have done? In the end I lost everything... to save everyone. A high price to pay. I don't feel selfish about this but it's just not fair.

° Another thing I want to add is that being away from home. And seeing people I normally never would makes me wonder what would have happened if Insomnia was never taken away from me... or if Luna was never dead. Or myself ? What if Niflheim had won? Would they still be alive if it wasn't for me? Am I to blame....
°

≺━═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢━

𝕹𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖘