𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

LUCIFER, is the name of the fallen angel

LUCIFER, is the name of the fallen angel. He used to be God's favorite. However, he is not a red gremlin with horns and a tail. He's an angel, a broken angel to be exact.

LILITH, is the name of Adam's first wife. She was a gorgeous woman who had pride. She didn't like that Adam "bossed" her around. So she turned her back on Adam because she needed her respect. God took that as misbehave. She became a demon.

EVE, is the name of the supposed "first woman". In all honesty, she was just a cover-up for Lilith. She disobeyed God and listened to the snake. She ate the apple and offered it to Adam.

Adam now disobeyed God.

Now wondering, who is God? Well God has no gender, features, or other characteristics.
They're just there.
They exist, some say.
They're real.

Well, why did they do this?
They can't just tell us the answer.

Now, who was that snake?
Some say it's Lucifer.
Others, Lilith.

Believe what you want to believe

Now answer this question.

What will happen if you were the one to give Eve the apple?

What will you do if you were the barrier between Adam and Eve?

What will you do if you were Lilith?

That's all up to you.
To save Eve.

─────𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬─────

The information I used is probably not 100% true and I apologize for it. There are many versions of the Bible because it has been rewritten so there isn't an original article. However, I hope this came out well.

Thank you:)