𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

SIBLING BOND

     "OH, you spoiled brat

     "OH, you spoiled brat... I'm going to murder you."

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" 'Sighh, oh Reki.'

"Mom wouldn't like that," Miya said.

"Actually I think mom would like to hear this, let's go Miya," you grab your board then grab his shirt to head to the door.

"I accept," Langa says.

You stopped and turned around. You look Langa straight into his soul. He was terrified but was willing to race Miya.

"You're in neither of mine or my brother's level. What makes you think you have a chance to win?"

"I'll win," Miya pouted.

"I just...want to try," Langa said.

You kept eye contact for a couple of seconds then sigh. You walked out with Miya without looking back.

     "You dimwit!!! Why would you do that?!" You and Miya were just arguing while skating to whatever place. Just far away from Langa and Reki to see.

     "Because I can and because I want to, got a problem with it?!" He yelled back.

     "Actually I do have a problem with it! Stay. Away. From. My. Friends. Miya!!" You looked down at him.

     "Since when did you agree to have friends anyways?! It's not like they can tolerate you... you're really competitive," he mumbled the last part.

     "Oh wow like if I'm the one challenging my sibling's friend... oh wait, you don't have any friends because you're really competitive," you sarcastically said.

     "Tch," Miya frowned. You didn't even try to look at him. None of you did. And Miya didn't want to lie, but your comment hurt him a bit. He started to regret calling you intolerable.

     You also started to regret bringing up his issue of not having friends. However, you were pretty heated up. You became quite protective over Reki and Langa, but you were extremely protective over Miya.

     You thought of apologizing but apologizing to a sibling is... not your thing. Not even his. You two just stop talking for a day and then things go back to normal. Arguing over the little things.

     "You're ruining my reputation," Miya suddenly said.

    You halted. 'Reputation?' A moment of silence filled the air as the two of you were just in the middle of an empty street. You stared at your board that lay motionless in-front of you.