12

"Hi! I'm Garrett, Y/N's fiancé," he said, introducing himself

Your eyes widened at his words. "Fiancé? It's so nice to meet you!" Garcia said with a smile before waving goodbye. You waited until she left before yanking your hand from his.

"What the hell?" You asked, frowning.

"Look, I know we agreed to keep this secret. But you should be happy telling the people you work with."

"That was not part of the agreement," you muttered through gritted teeth.

"Well, I changed my mind."

"Garrett, this is ridiculous."

"No. You should be telling everyone. Heck, you should be inviting them to the wedding."

"Absolutely not," you announced, standing up. "I will not get them involved."

Garrett grabbed your arm before you left, pulling you back. "You've known them all of two months. What aren't you telling me?"

You shook your head and yanked your arm out of his grip. You slipped off your ring and put it into your pocket. "It's a guy, isn't it?" He asked, making you sigh.

"Yes. And it's not just any guy, it's THE guy," you explained, watching Garrett smile. He stood up and threw his arm around your shoulder, leading you out of the restaurant.

"Tell me about him."

"He's sweet and he's kind and he's smart beyond anything I've ever seen."

"Sound like just your type," he said softly, making you laugh.

"Yeah, you would know," you teased, arriving back at the office. "Listen, I'm fine with the plan. I just don't want anyone here involved. Please."

"That's fine. But how are you planing on faking this in front of them?"

"I, uh, have not figured that out yet."

"You should tell the guy," Garrett said, holding your cheek. "If you've decided he's important, then he'll understand."

"I will. Thank you G," you said.

"Anything for my fiancé," he replied, kissing your forehead. "I'll see you soon."

You shook your head as you entered the building. Your first task was to find Penelope and hope she didn't already blab to the others. But, as you exited the elevator, Morgan pulled you into the round-table room. There was a new case.

"3 16-year-olds have gone missing. Two states, same MO. It's now a federal case," Hotch explained as you sat down.

"Louisiana and Arkansas?" JJ asked, looking up from the tablet. "When do we leave?"