just read please

me being me i ' ll probably be feeling smth completely different idk why but i just might

i 'm not going to do anything stupid but i ' ll just get this off of my chest

i ' m sorry to my friends and my close friends . i ' m sorry for not being there when you want me to be and i ' m sorry for being stupid , clingy , and annoying . i ' m sorry for leaving with i shouldn ' t be and i ' m sorry for making up excuses just so i could be alone and not talk to anyone .

i ' m sorry to my siblings to be so hard on them and for being annoying . i ' m sorry for making empty promises and i ' m sorry for yelling and trying to discipline you when i have no right to . i ' m sorry for trying to force you to do things like eating when you said you already have and i ' m sorry for being a hypocrite .

i ' m sorry mom and dad for not being able to take care of myself and for making you worry sm for me . i ' m sorry for not being a good daughter and for keeping secrets . i ' m sorry for not being able to meet your expectations and i ' m sorry for turning out the way i did . i ' m sorry for not being smart enough and for not doing my chores . i ' m sorry for getting angry and stressed and for always being in my bed . i ' m sorry for being in my room all the time and i ' m sorry for burdening you with my problems . i ' m sorry for everything and for making you worry .

and to my online siblings here , i ' m sorry for not being enough . i ' m sorry to have done something wrong to the point you forgot about me . i ' m sorry for everything .

to the people i ' m married to , platonic or not . i ' m sorry for not being there for you as well . i ' m sorry for being stubborn and clingy and annoying .

forgive me everyone . like i said i won ' t be doing anything stupid i just feel sad atm and i probably will feel smth much much better in like , 10 minutes lmao

but to everyone who needs this . i ' m so proud of you . i love you so much and i ' m so proud of the fact you ' re still here reading this . me , and God himself love you even if you don ' t believe in Him . i love you . you got this ok ? keep going , i love you ♡