sweet lover boy

sweet boy at the flower shop meeting the girl and becoming friends .

sweet boy and the girl at her house , with the garden filled with flowers , with the cute fence and chimney playing video games .

sweet boy at the coffee shop with the sweet girl and having a sweet date .

sweet boy now falling for the sweet girl , falling for the way she spoke with such gentleness , falling for the way she was filled to the rim with care , falling for the sweet girl .

sweet lover boy now at the flower shop , picking her favorite flowers and arranging it ever so meticulously so it turns out just perfect for the sweet girl .

sweet lover boy at the sweet girls house , with the garden filled with flowers , with the cute fence and chimney surrounded by yellow tape .

sweet lover boy pushed to the back of the crowd of curious people leaving him alone and isolated .

poor lover boy storming into his room , upset and angry and sad . poor lover boy slamming the bouquet on the desk , throwing the pillows of the bed , throwing books across the room .

poor lover boy reaching for the flowers only to look at them . poor lover boy now slumped in his chair , holding the flowers in his hands .

poor boy who let his chance slip by .

the boy at the flower shop , picking more flowers .

the boy at the grave , arranging the flowers ever so meticulously so it turns out perfect in the vase of the grave .

the boy at the flower shop , picking flowers for the sweet angel he got to meet .

i didn ' t know how to end it
that ending qas out of my ass cheeks 😐