twenty four

[ HOME ]

➣ [ HOME ] ➣

— ➣ —

AFTER WATCHING THE sun for a while and enjoying their moment of peace they got back to work. Dean updated Arya on their plan to use a run-down bus to bring everyone to the quickly diminishing portal. She agreed to all of it except the fact that Lucifer would be driving, but Dean assured her that Castiel would be at his side the entire time. Eventually, she caved and decided to help Dean with the engine which ended up being more of a lesson than anything else. Not like she minded, she knew almost nothing about cars.

"The Devil driving a bus," she shook her head. "Sounds like the start to a bad joke."

Dean huffed but didn't look over at her as he continued to work.

He'd shown her just about everything he was doing, making sure she understood it as he went saying "You need to learn so you can take care of Baby when I'm gone" she then brought up Sam and he just laughed and said, "Absolutely not".

Dean then raised his hand and inside the bus, Lucifer turned the ignition, and lo and behold, it started.

"That actually worked," Arya mumbled.

"You sound surprised." Dean replied in mock offense, slamming the hood shut.

The brunette grinned up at him innocently, making him roll his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he said. "Go make sure you've got your stuff together. We're leaving—" he checked his watch "— in three minutes."

"On it," she nodded to him before jogging over to the building she'd been keeping her backpack containing the little belongings she'd gained in their time in this word. By the time she got there, only a few people were left and she helped them before grabbing her own bag and threw it over her shoulder.

Just as she was about to start escorting people to the bus, she saw a tuft of black hair out of the corner of her eye. She turned and smiled upon seeing Diana. Due to the chaos that'd been happening lately, she hadn't gotten a chance to be with the girl very often.

Her smile left swiftly when someone blocked the girl from her view, turning into a frown when she realized who it was. She caught Noah's eyes as he skillfully picked up the girl before she could see Arya and grabbed their bags, balancing the two on either arm. He looked away though and somehow that just seemed to drive his words home.

"There will be a day you will have to choose between him and the rest of us. I just hope you make the right choice."