four

[ H I S  F A T H E R ]

➣ [ H I S  F A T H E R ] ➣

- ➣ -

THE OFFICER ENDED up putting Sam, Arya, and an unconscious Jack in a holding cell while she interrogated Dean. The cell was surprisingly large with two beds and two small, barred windows. One bed held Jack, and the other held a wry Sam while Arya stood at the end of the bed.

"He's gonna tell her isn't he?" Arya asked Sam who nodded. Arya groaned. "Great! Just something else to add to our long list of problems!" Sam flinched at her tone. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't at least a little afraid to be in this room alone with two of the most powerful beings known to man, one of which was angry at him and his brother, and the other was grieving. Not a good match.

"We just need to hope that the angels won't come for him while we're stuck in here." Sam said, changing the subject. Arya grit her teeth then let out a long sigh as she sat herself next to the sleeping nephilim. She stared at his face for a long time before looking over at Sam who watched silently.

"What will they do?" Arya asked. It was a complicated question that could've meant many things and have even more answers.

"I don't know" Sam answered. It was quiet for a long time until Jack's body suddenly flew up and his eyes landed on Sam. Immediately his eyes lit up their gold color.

"Jack!" Arya shouted, blocking Sam. Jack seemed a little shocked by her actions.

"He shot at me." Jack growled, making eye contact with the girl. She tried her hardest not to flinch at how he spoke.

"Jack please." Arya pleaded. His eyes met hers once again, saw the desperation, the bright color faded and he relaxed. Arya sank into a spot next to him just in case he would react to something else.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked causiously.

"I don't, I...I was scared, and when I get scared, things happen." Jack paused looking over to Arya for a moment before turning back to Sam "I..I can't stop them."

"Why were you scared?" Sam asked

"Because of the voices." Jack answered. Arya bit the inside of her cheek, remembering her first year as a nephilim. He must be talking about angel radio. "They were so...loud, so..angry"

"Do you hear them right now?" Jack paused for a moment, listening.

"No" He said, standing. Arya watched his movements as she shifted on the bed.

"Good" Sam chuckled and breathed out heavily, relaxing. There was an awkward tension in the air as Jack sat back down next to Arya who was leaning her head against a her hand on top of her legs cris-crossed. Jack copied the position.

"I'm sorry." Jack spoke to Sam.

"What?"

"Will you tell them that I'm sorry?" Jack asked. Arya peered over at him curiously.