Dᴀᴅᴅʏ

"No fair. Baby, why couldn't you say it when we were in the dressing rooms." Sammy groaned laying face flat on the floor.

He was currently throwing a fit about what Vince just told him, who was currently leaning against the island popping m&ms into his mouth, smirking down at him. He was clearly enjoying his torment on Sammy.

"Just be glad she's calling us daddy and no one else, dumbass." Elliot said while leaning in between my legs scrolling through pictures on this app called Instagram. His ring clad hand running up and down my leg.

"Is it lunch time already?" Eros asked looking through his glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose. He was reading a book that was in a different language. I gasped and jerked my head to look at the clock.

"What?! I missed two classes?!" I exclaimed loudly accidentally hitting Elliots head. I apologized then looked at everyone.

"Relax baby. Eros already has your notes in hand. All you have to do is read it and prepare for quizzes." I relaxed into the couch but not before kissing Elliots head and rubbing it softly.

I looked around the room once again before sparking up the conversation, "So. Why do you guys have a secret room?" I asked softly.

Sammy sighed sadly before propping himself on his palm. "Since we're top of our class, so we get special treatment-"

"Don't make it sound like that Sammy." Eros said still reading his book.

"We don't really have to go to our classes also. They'll just give us our notes and we would be on our marry little way." He said gettin himself to his feet and made his way to the bar bench. I watch as he poured himself a drink then turned and grabbed a juice box from behind him.

He rounded back and handed it to me. I smiled brightly and started sipping the juice. As we all sat in silence a thought occurred to me.

"Uhm daddy?" I asked softly. They all looked up at me. I cleared my throat before continuing. "When can I do an assignment?" I asked staring at them all while sipping my juice box.

"Whenever your ready, princess. Which I think won't be until a while from now. You just started school today. Don't rush and overwhelming yourself with those kinds of thoughts yet. Okay?" Eros said softly to me. I nodded softly, then jerked when the bell for lunch ranged through out the room.

"Lunch time for my pretty girl." Sammy said grabbing my hand and lifting me of the couch. I grabbed my bag and we all headed out the door.

We made our down the hallway in a little group. The clink of their boots behind me was enough to calm my nerves from all the staring that was on my face. We hit the double doors and made our way to the food court.

Sammy's hand was guiding me through the court then out into the open field that was a little way from the school. Multiple students were sitting, laying, playing and eating in the sun. We stopped in front of a big oak tree and there was a blanket there. Someone probably left it there from long ago and never thought to grab it again.

I sat down first then the rest of them sat all around me. I pulled out my notebook, my the notes Eros wrote down for me and started to read them.

Sammy was playing with my hair, twirling it through his fingers. Elliot was on the other side me on his phone once more but also trailing his fingers down my back. Vince was behind me cradling me with his legs, eating an apple. I looked around to find Eros but saw immediately he was heading towards us with a bag of food in his hands.

He sat down in front of me. His big body shielding me away from wondering eyes and started handing out food. He handed me my container and I opened it to see it contained rice, teriyaki chicken, and veggies.