2 »

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏-𝒕𝒐-𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓-𝒊𝒏-𝒍𝒂𝒘 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎.
"𝑮𝒐 𝒐𝒏... 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒔."

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Prosche stood near his father hoping that the conversation would end soon and he would be able to go home and get out of the dress that was now stuck to his skin.

"As we agreed upon, Narin will stay with us until the wedding. I have prepared everything for her so that she can have a comfortable stay." Prosche widened his eyes in shock when he heard the woman speak these words.

He was never made aware about such agreements and his father failed to inform him. How would he stay in this house without getting caught? It would be impossible. He turned to his father and with his eyes begged for him to stop it from happening but to no avail he was just handed over to the excited female.

"Yes... As tradition. The soon-to-be-wife stays with her in-laws before the wedding." He said as his goodbye, leaving his son to deal with everything by himself. When his father was finally gone Prosche was pulled into the house. "Narin... Am going to take good care of you. It's late so I will prepare a bath for you and get you the night gawn I bought for you."

Prosche could only smile. He turned to see where Kinn had gone but he was nowhere to be seen. He stood in one place as his soon-to-be mother-in-law prepared a bath for him. "Go on, Take off your clothes." When Prosche didn't move to take his clothes off she giggled. "What? We are both female's there is nothing to hide from me that I don't have... Or is it that your shy?"

Prosche nodded to her last words hoping that they would save him. He watched her leave then quickly come back with a rose gold nightgown in her hands. She placed it on a bathroom stand. "Okay then...I'll leave you be. This is your nightgown, I hope you like it. Then good night." She left, closing the door behind her.

Prosche waited a minute or two just to make sure that she wouldn't come back. It took all his strength to peel the dress off his skin. Once it was off he washed up quickly not wanting to be exposed. When he was finally done and getting dressed he heard noises from the other side of the door. This sent Prosche into panic mode. Swinging his legs and arms everywhere in an attempt to get dressed faster but when the bathroom door stayed closed Prosche hurried with his nightgown then opened the door.

He was relieved that it wasn't his mother-in-law but Kinn. He was sitting on the bed with his head hung low. From where Prosche stood he could smell the alcohol coming from Kinn. With no idea on what to do Prosche just stood still, watching him.

When Kinn realized he wasn't alone he got up from the bed. "Ahh, Am sorry. I'll sleep on the floor. Am sure you don't want to lay next to someone who smells like me..." He took unsteady steps towards the the far side in the corner of the room. Prosche raised his hand to stop him but then stopped himself. It would be a good idea if they slept separately but he felt bad so he went back into the bathroom and poured some water into a bowl and grabbed a cloth.

He worked on flipping over Kinn then taking off his clothes. He was already deep in sleep by the time Prosche reached him so doing all this was easier but also difficult. He had never done this before so flipping over a grown man was tiring but when he was done he grabbed a blanket and covered him.

Happy with himself, Prosche went to go lay under the blankets on the bed, closing his eyes he fell asleep in a few seconds.

___________________