3 »

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 100% 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑦, ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟.

"𝑊𝑂𝑊..."

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Prosche woke up to the awful smell of vomit. As soon as he opened his eyes he sat up and listened to the awful sounds coming from the bathroom. Blocking his nose, Prosche got out of bed and approached the bathroom. Upon pocking his head inside he found Kinn kneeling on the floor spilling his insides out into a bucket.

It didn't look like he knew that Prosche was behind him until Prosche lightly stroked his back. Kinn waved him off with an 'Am fine' then went back to vomiting.

Prosche left the room, entering the kitchen in search of warm water and salt. He stepped outside and found that there was water on fire so he took a small amount putting it in a bowl adding some salt he found. Carefully caring it back to the bathroom he tapped at Kinn's shoulder. "Here, drink some of this."

Kinn mindlessly opened his mouth allowing for the saltwater to enter his mouth. He wanted to spit it out but his head was tilted up by Prosche. "Swallow it, it's gonna help you."

Having no other option, Kinn swallowed it all. Amidiatly he felt better. He turned to Prosche with lazy eyes. Looking up and down before going back to vomit.

"Ahhh! Did you go drinking again last night?" Kinn's mother walked in with a frown. "Narin, leave him like that. He needs to learn a lesson." She took the drinking bowl from Prosche then turned him around. "We have important things to take care of..."

Prosche let her guide him out of the bathroom. "In a day's time, you will be marrying my son. We need to get you a dress."

She rubbed at his shoulders. "I'll let you get ready then we can go visit the dress shop."

Prosche watched her point to a dress behind him. "Wear that for today..." He picked it up. She left soon after leaving the room to the two male's once again.

Out of the silence, Kinn spoke out. "Thank you for the water... I feel better now."

Prosche nodded then took everything he needed with him into the bathroom. Kinn only stepped aside leaving him.

He left his room wondering around in the kitchen until his mother came in. "Kinn! I don't know what had gotten into you. The Wedding is tomorrow and I expect you to be on your best behavior. You are not a teenager anymore."

Kinn looked at her not daring to speak his mind. He didn't want to marry some random woman without knowing her but his family put him in this situation so he would have to comply.

Prosche walked into the kitchen having put on his face. He kept his head low as to not attract too much attention to himself.

"Ahh... Let's go child. Am so excited..."

The two left the home, leaving Kinn to stand alone. Prosche followed behind his future mother-in-law as they passed a few clothing stores.

When they arrived at one in particular, her face lit up. "Come come." She took Prosche by the hand leading him in.

"You finally arrived..." An old man pocked his head out from behind a pile of different cloth matericals.

"How did it go?"

"Just fine... You tell me how you like it." The man pulled open a certain to a fitting room. In side hung a laced wedding drees with long slevs.

"Oh my... its so beautiful..." Her eyes began tearing up. "Look Narin, this dress is the one I wore on my wedding day. I asked for it to be modified but I would love if you wear it tomorrow..."

Prosche looked at it with a smile. He could hear how much the dress meant to her and how she wanted him to wear it at his own wedding or Narin's wedding that is.

"Sure..."

One word but this one word sent the woman into a unexplainable joy spree. "Oh I am so happy... I always wanted my daughter in law to wear my dress..."

Her words warmed Prosche but he felt bad knowing what she didn't. He stepped into the wooden both but stoped when he noticed that he wasn't alone. "um, mae I can get dressed by my self..."

"Are you sure? Its a bit heavy..."

"No... I think I can handle it but if I need help I'll call for you."

She nodded stepping out with her hands locked together. She stood close out side the both just incase she heard a cry for help. Mintues passed so she knocked on the wood. "Narin... Are you okay in there?"

Prosche looked at himself for the last time making sure that everything was in place. When he was 100% sure that he didn't expose anything that would show his true identiy, he pulled the certain then opened the door.

"WOW..." Was all that Prosche heard. He looked at her then at him self. The way she looked at him made him feel uncomfortable. This was supposed to be his sisters experience but here he was...

"Do you like it?" She asked after coming back to reality.

Prosche turned his head to look at himself again in the mirror. He didn't look to bad so he nodded. "I love it" His words made the teary eyed woman smile even wider.

"Your a beautiful bride..."

When everything was agusted and paid for, Prosche followed his future mother in law back to the house. She told him to wash up as she prepared a meal for them. Prosche complied and went back to Kinn's room. There he found him seated at the table reading a book.

_____________________