4 »

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆... 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅." 𝑴𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

"Your back?" Kinn spoke with his eyes still on the book.

Prosche just hummed a response before going into the bathroom. When he came out Kinn was facing the door so their eyes meet.

Panicked, Prosche looked away. Sitting on the bed. He had to keep minimum contact with him. He couldn't get too familiar with him because Narin would take Prosche's place.

"Narin... I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. It's not fair to you..."

Prosche looked up at Kinn. He was still sitting in his chair with his body facing him.
"I figured that you might not want to be in this situation as much as I do so... Am gonna try to make it easier for the both of us."

Prosche looked down again. Not wanting to look at him too long. "Okay..." Though he agreed, Kinn's words left Prosche thinking about his sister. Was she feeling the same way? Did she want nothing to do with this marriage?

After they ate, everyone returned to sleep except Prosche who got out again in search of the house telephone. Once he got a hold of it he made a call to his father, he needed to know how far he would have to go with this plan of his. The wedding was the next day so he needed to know if his father was any closer to finding her.

"How is it going?"

"I have a trail but she is not any where close... I'll need you to keep the act up."

"How can I do that? The wedding is tomorrow."

A sigh was heard before words. "I know and am sorry for making you do this but you have to son..."

Prosche ended the call and returned to the room. Kinn was already under the blanket. This time he decided to sleep on the bed with Prosche. This wasn't a good idea, that's what Prosche thought but he couldn't argue with him or it would expose his identity.

He slid under the blanket making sure to stay far away from the other male. It was hard for him to fall asleep especially with Kinn not far from him but in time he was able to sleep.

When morning came Prosche was woken up by a knock. Upon opening his eyes, he tried getting up but found it hard to do. When he looked down to investigate he found a foreign arm wrapped around his waist, holding him in place. The knock became louder and a voice came through along with it. "Kinn? Narin? Are you two awake?"

Prosche went into a panic. "Umm, just a moment!" He tried getting Kinn's arm off before she came in. "Kinn! Kinn, wake up!" For a moment his sweet voice broke to his regular voice causing Kinn to wake up. Hearing the deep voice shocked him.

Prosche didn't stop to cover up his mistake instead he walked over to the door, opening it for the woman on the other side. "Morning..." He greeted her.

"Ahh, Narin today is the day!" She pushed through looking for her son. "You get up and out. Come back at noon, in time for the ceremony, DON'T BE LATE..."

Kinn shook his head getting out of bed then picking up a bag he packed the day before just for this. Without saying anything he left the room.

"Now listen to me... I few people are gonna attend this ceremony so not a lot of preparation is needed. You just focus on being a beautiful bride."

While Prosche was getting ready. Kinn was having a drink with a close friend. "I still can't believe you're getting married."

Kinn looked up from his drink. He grew up with the man on the side of the table. He was a dear friend and he cherished his thoughts and opinions. "Mon... What would you do if it was you in my place?"

Mon took another sip before shrugging. "There are many marriages that happen before love. Just give it time... It will work out in the end." Mon extended his arm to pat Kinn on his shoulder. After removing it he asked him... "Is Jin coming?"

Kinn's eyes lit up. Jin was another childhood friend. He was working on a project that had him travel so he didn't know if the man would come to his wedding. "I sent the letter but I haven't heard back from him."

"Maybe he'll make it..."

The two finished their small talk then headed out to prepare for the venue. Mon helped Kinn get ready and when the time came he accompanied him back home from the ceremony.

He was meet by his mother who paraded him around to her friends before placing him on the mini stage. "Stay here... The Wedding will begin soon."

The small group of people gathered around waiting for the groom and bride to be married.

Prosche paced up and down the room worried about what this meant for him and his sister. When the door opened he held his breath but when his father's head popped in he was relieved. "Tell me you found her..."

His father's face told him what he couldn't say.

"Pa... I can't do this. We need to break this or postpone it at least."

He extended his arm without saying anything. This told Prosche that he wasn't going to stop anything until Narin was found. Feeling defeated, Prosche took his father's arm walking out with him.

__________________