Auntie Yay

Amelia POV:

Me and Wanda are walking outside. She told me she would take me to the park.. I think I can trust her. She's really nice. She got me ice cream.

We were walking back from the park and I kept noticing how other people were staring at us. They were shooting us nasty looks. I noticed I was quite far behind Wanda.

"Hey Lia, are you coming?" She asked looking back at me.

"Uhm yea" I answer and run over. I take her hand. It felt safer this way. After a while of walking we get to a beach.

"Should we take a break here?" Wanda asks me in a soft voice.

"Yes. It's pretty" I answer her.

We find ourselves a log and sit down on that.

"The others. They don't like us" I say to Wanda.

"Yeah... I know" she replies kinda sad.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

Natasha POV: One hour away from Russia/Hydra Base

I'm missing my little girl so freaking much. Seeing Steve brought so many memories, so many things I had tried so hard to forget. I don't know if anyone told Steve about Lia yet, I hope no one has, but it's a bit far fetched. Especially with these bone heads.

We're not too far away from Russia now, or where we are supposed to land. I think I can ignore him until then. Then we have to walk for a bit, that's gonna be hard. After that it's the mission, then we can't talk anyways. But then it's the way home. That's going to be pretty hard. I just wish I was back home, a normal day with Lia.

Although this is probably a good expedition her. Plus these people are great to have in your life. She'll always have someone to have her back if I'm not there. I mean she has Yelena, but other than that. I miss my sister as well. I think Lia does to, I have to make sure we see her soon. It's hard when your both assassins.

Wanda POV: Avengers compound

I've only known this child for like two days and I love her already. There's so much of Nat in her. She's opening more and more and I see more and more of Natasha in every bit she shows me. She's already sassy, like how is that not Nat's child? This world does not deserve her.

Right now I'm laying in bed just relaxing. It's quite early, I'm waiting for something to do pretty much. That's when I hear tiny footsteps and a small knock on my door.

"Come in" I say.

"Uhm Miss Wanda?" She says in a tiny voice.

"Yes sweetie" I answer the tiny girl.

"Could you wake up with me please?" She paused. "I don't want be alone" she struggles a bit to get the words out but manages pretty well.

"Of course I can" I get up and walk towards the door. I hear little giggles coming from the girl. "What is it?" I ask amused.