Dancing with mama

*not proofread*
Tony POV:

I can't believe that in a matter of a few days we managed to lose both Romanoff's. We have to find them. I just don't know where to start.

"We have to do something! I promised Nat I'd keep Lia safe, you guys was supposed to keep Nat safe. None of us did what we were supposed to do. Now we do what's necessary to get them back" Wanda says clearly upset.

"Do you think they're keeping Nat the same place they kept all of the girls?" I ask genuinely.

"I mean we have to start somewhere" Clint says.

"Steve, you've been awfully quiet about this whole ordeal. What do you think?" I turn to Natasha's old flame.

"I think we failed them. And I think we have to fight as hell to get them back and we should've started yesterday!" He says standing up walking closer to us.

"Alright. Let's leave right away" Bruce says. "Anyone who can't come for some reason?" He asks openly to everyone in the room. No one says anything.

"Alright then, let's get moving then" I say and sho them all away.

Amelia POV:

I don't know if I'm awake or not. Everything's dark. I'm scared to move, scared it'll hurt if I do. I found myself a corner that I'm sitting in when no one's in the room.

Currently I'm sitting with my legs curled into my chest. I'm hiding my head in my arms. I just wanna go home. Me and mama, at home, safe, in the woods. Uncle Clint coming over every once in a while. Auntie Yey also coming over sometimes. I want that back.

Right on time the door to my little plain room opens. The light stings in my eyes.

"Get up" a voice is demanding.

Im just too tired.

"I said, get up!" He repeats himself. "If I have to repeat myself one more time" he threatens.

I slowly start to get up. Every part of my little body hurts.

"You'll get used to it. You have to. If you don't, then there's more and harder training waiting for you" the man informs. They're all wearing uniforms. "It's time for ballet class. You'll get introduced to other girls your age. You'll fight along and against these girls. You'll have ballet with them. Then you'll go back to your rooms"

But I don't wanna be with other girls. I wanna be with mama. He motions for some of the guards behind him to go behind me. Then they start pushing me to go forward. I have no choice but to do as they want.

"You're walking too fast" I say low after I've tumbled a few times.

"Keep up, or there's gonna be consequences" is all I get as an answer.

No matter how much it hurts I'm picking up my speed. I'm very little for my age, which means short legs. They don't walk that fast. I decide jogging to keep up is best. So that's what I do.

After what seems like an eternity they stop. It's in front of a metal door. Once he opens it I can see a lot of bunk beds. Neatly made beds. There's hand cuffs on all the beds.

"You'll be with a group of girls that range within the ages of 6-14. As you then probably know, you'll be the youngest. Which means you'll have to work hard. We expect good things from you" he pushes on my back so I'll walk into the room. I just stand there in the door opening, taking it all in. "There's a unitard and shoes on your bed. Take it on and wait"

Then he closes the door and leaves. I'm only four, why am I put into that age group? Yeah, I'm soon turning five but that doesn't really matter. If I have to fight someone that's ten years older than me, I don't know.

I slowly walk over to the bed that has some clothes on it. I touch the fabric. It's soft. Didn't really expect that. Mama taught me some ballet at home. I had also started ballet classes since I loved it as little. I'm not that good, but I like it. I think. I change out of my bloody clothes. Then start slipping into the leotard and taking on the shoes. The leotard is a bit big on me, but not too much.

Just then the door bursts open. The men are back. One of them walks over and takes my wrist. I do not like being touched by these people, but do I have a choice. I wince as he presses on a wound. Now we're on the move again.

I don't have a watch, anyways I can't tell time, but if I were to guess we'd been walking for like 5 minutes. I can hear some music. The same type mama often dances too. For a short amount of time, the music pauses and you can hear a firm voice saying "again." Just like back in that other room. When they were hurting me.

As I'm being pushed into the room, I can see some older girls dancing. So elegantly. There's a group of, I don't know, maybe 15 girls kneeling on the floor. Their backs straight. And watching. There's a woman with a tight knit bun standing behind the girls. Then there's a man watching the girls dance. That's the man who kept telling them to go again.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, nails going into my skin forcing me down on my knees. Even before I got down on my knees I was shorter than the girls already kneeling. I got down and stood there watching the older girls dancing. They were in perfect sync. Why isn't he letting them catch a break. They're doing perfect.

The girl next to me looks to be around 8 years old. She has brown, short hair with bangs. She stares blankly in front of her. Looking at the girls dancing. After what felt like an eternity, the woman behind us let us rise. The elder girls was allowed to walk outside. I could see blood on some of the girls's shoes. What is this place? Why am I here?

Then we're rushed out the where the other girls were dancing. The others gets into place, I don't know my place. So I'm being places where I'm supposed to stand. Then the music starts. I know this song. Me and mama used to dance to it all the time. I know the dance by heart.

Once it starts the other girls start moving in sync. I haven't really danced this in sync with anyone else but mama, but I must say it went pretty well.

"Again" the harsh voice said.

Mommy body hurts so much. Every movement hurts. I just know I can't do anything about this. I know if I stop dancing they're gonna hurt me. Or worse. I know they have mama. I just wanna see her. I wanna dance with mama. Not these people.

———————————————-
Word count: 1184

Sorry for the short chapter.

Ok ok so now Lia is introduced to the Red room. The avengers are planning a rescue mission. Will they succeed?

How will Lia be greeted by the other girls?

Where's Nat?

Will this go well for Lia?

What do you think?

XoXo Lena<3