Chapter 16

Francy's p.o.v 

Few hours later, the sun had set and Remi and I had done most of the important cleaning. We were too excited to sleep and on a roll to begin the transformation of the house.

I ran the washing machine with all the things that we were planning on packing away for storage and joined Remi in the dining room.

She was drawing out ideas for the kitchen, completely in a daze in her notes.

I sat down next to her and sighed. "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

She didn't hear me. "Hey..." I poked her. "Let's eat."

"Huh.." She finally woke up. " Oh yeah...let's eat."

Remi was mostly stuck in the kitchen all day but it was thoroughly cleaned, fridge and all, and we could pack the food we bought inside.

We made some sandwiches and got back into the dining room.

Mmmmmmm food. Finally. The sandwich tasted better than any sandwich on earth. Remi was back to sketching in her notes.

I pulled out my phone to call Elric.. Oh.. what's this..

I raised my phone left and right..

"Hey do you have a signal?"

"Nope." She answered and took a bite of her sandwich, not taking one second away from her notes.

"You didn't even check."

She shook her head trying not to talk with her mouth food. "I tried calling an hour ago. Even 4g is useless."

"Ahh.." I sighed. Dad didn't say anything about this? "We had a normal signal this morning."

"It comes and goes." Remi answered. "Don't worry. You'll call Elric tomorrow."

I guess.. I finished my sandwich and took the plate back to the kitchen. When I got back Remi hadn't even moved.

"Okay, I have to see what you're doing."

I stood over her to take a look and I gasped. "Eeeh..Remi, this is incredible."

"Thank you." She grinned.

She had sketched her ideas for the kitchen and added notes here and there of her ideas. The bleak kitchen was going to look incredible.

"Is this the theme for the kitchen you're going with?" I asked.

"Yes." Remi answered and pulled the other chair next to her so I could sit.

"This is the general idea. I'll have to work my way around some things, but I definitely know what I want to do with it." She looked at the table, rustled some of the papers and pulled out another one. "This is what I'm planning on doing with the bedroom."