3: Announcement

My sun

My moon

My universe

You were only seventeen.

You chatted with your friends a lot, listening to the other accommodations and spying on what they were saying. You ruffled my rainbow coat and kissed my forehead, while your hands were shaking excitedly.

You were laughing so much, sharing secrets, and planning what you wanted to do there. Until we heard an announcement that we had hit a hard current in Jindo-Gun.

You and your friends continued laughing and chatting until you were instructed to put your life vests on. Then your friends said something worrying, as your arms shook more violently.

You could hear your friends from the next cabin, making a video to send to their parents about what was happening as the ship started to tilt and people started to scream

My heart started pounding and you clutched my arm harder, making me have to force in a yelp.

The ship tilted more, as the announcer started to speak.

"please stay calm, and please wear the life vests provided"

You scrambled to get a life vest, as you felt the ship tilt even more, you slipped while trying to climb the stairs, but made it in the end.

You got your life vest on, and slid down the stairs, as your friends calmed eachother down with jokes.

Then, some teachers helped you out of your now squashed cabin, they pulled you out, as you shoved your phone in your pocket.

You opened your phone, as you started to panic type to your mum.

"Eomma, the ship is tilting."

"is everything okay?"

"No, there are kids screaming that they won't make it out of here and that we will all die."

"keep praying to god to keep you safe god bless"

You put your phone away as your other friends started screaming about how they would die, and you decided to ignore them.

The cabin crew pulled you into a big room, at the back of the ship. You sat there, next to your Best friend, who was holding on to you in fear, she didn't say much but you hugged her to keep her safe.