12 - Meeting more people

*Rikke's POV*

At the afternoon I took a shower and dried my hair. I went into the bedroom to find some clothes for the night. Was I supposed to wear something nice like a dress... or?

I tried on a dress but felt too posh, so I found some jeans, a white shirt with black letters on it and my red bowtie. I took on some black Converse and a jacket and went down in the city to find the restaurant.

Niall had texted me the time and place and since I was a little early I decided to walk instead of taking a cap. I took my headphones on and turned up the music. I felt like hearing some of my favourites, so I put it on shuffling through all my Nickelback songs. Their music always makes me calm down.

I was a little nervous for seeing Liam after the talk we had over the phone, especially because he heard me cry. But I was even more nervous for meeting all the boys girlfriends. It usually takes some time for girls to like me and I really wanna get along with them if we're gonna spend a lot of time together the next two weeks.

It's weird thinking that thought.

I arrived at the restaurant at the same time as Harry and we sat down at a big table. I think he could feel that I was nervous and he did his best to make me feel better. And it helped. He made me laugh and he told me a lot about the girls, they all sounded very sweet. 

"There's nothing to be afraid of, they'll love you, just like we do" he said and squeezed my arm.

We worked quite good together, Harry and I, he was sweet and caring and he had the most hilarious humour.

Niall arrived together with Louis and Eleanor. He quickly sat down beside me and whispered "Hey Riks. Don't worry, Eleanor is the sweetest girl, I really think you'll like her"

I looked thankfully at him and he responded by giving me a big smile.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor" the girl beside Louis said.

She was really pretty. Like really pretty. I had seen some pictures of her, but it was nothing compared to the way she looked in real life. "Hey, I'm Rikke" I said and took her hand.

They sat down opposite us and Eleanor and I chatted a bit about our life's. She truly was sweet and she even asked me to hang out one day.

Zayn, Perrie, Danielle and Liam came at the same time. Before Liam sat down he looked at me and asked me to come with him. I could feel Niall's eyes on me as I walked away from there, following Liam.

When we were far enough away from the others to hear us he said "I'm so sorry Rikke, I talked to Louis and he told me everything. I can't believe I said that to you, I would've never done that if I knew. I'm sorry. I guess I'm just a little over protective when it comes to Niall" 

"It's okay Liam, you couldn't know. I overreacted also a bit" I said.

"No, I understand why you got angry. I'm just so sorry I made you cry. Louis told me you haven't cried for two years, that's pretty cool" he said with a smile.

"Actually I cried last night up at Niall's room..." I don't know why I told him this, I guess my brain was turned off or something like that. "He made me feel again for the first time since my life fell apart. I don't know what's about him, and I tell myself all the time that I've just met him, but he takes my breath away when I'm near him and he makes me smile all the time" I said while looking down at my feet. 

"Hey beauty, if I have to be honest, I think he feels the same way about you, but don't tell him I've said that" he smiled at me "I just hope you'll come to me if you need someone to talk to about Niall."