26 - Goodnight

I'm sorry it took so long, but... yeah

It's not the longest, but I hope you'll enjoy it! Thanks to all of you who's reading it, means a lot :) x

_____________________________________________

*Zayn's POV*

I think Harry and Louis' plan worked very well, Niall won but I don't know what he told Rikke to do, no one does, he just whispered something to her. It all looked quite romantic, but what do I know.

People went back to what they were doing before and I walked over to Pierre to give her a hug. I always miss her when I know she's in the room and we aren't together. Of course I also miss her when we are on tour or just gone for a longer period, but I always tell myself not to think about her, which she does too when she's gone, and it helps a lot.

"Hey beautiful" I said when I gave her a bear-hug from behind.

"Hey to you too handsome"  she said as she turned around in my arms and placed a big kiss on my lips "What was all that about?" she asked.

"Well… We thought Niall needed a little help"

"You guys are the cutest" she laughed.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked after a while

"Go home… If it's okay with you?"

"Sure babe" I actually felt like going home too, it was late and I wanted to spent the rest of the night with my girl.

"I'll just say my goodbyes to the boys, meet me here in 10 minutes" I said and kissed her before leaving.

I saw Liam talking to Andy and walked over there. "Night mate, and happy New Year!" I said and gave him a big hug "Say hi to Danni from me okay?"

"Sure Zayn, happy New Year"

I went over to Louis and Harry who stood in the bar, probably talking about how well their plan had worked.

"Pie and me are leaving now" I said "Thanks for tonight guys"

"Take good care of her" Harry winked.

"Oh I will" I winked back and gave both of them a hug.

On my way to find Rikke and Niall I met Josh and thanked him for the most amazing year. I found the two lovebirds on the balcony, looking at the firework together.

"Sorry for interrupting" I said, afraid to ruin the atmosphere "I just wanted to say goodnight before leaving"

"Ahh come 'ere lad" Niall said and pulled me in for a hug which I let him do, hugging him back.

"Happy New Year" I said "Can't wait to spent more time with you"

"I love ya Zayn" he said with a big smile.

That boy was drunk.

Rikke gave me a hug too and she wasn't exactly sober either "Thanks for the help tonight" she whispered in the hug.

"So did you know we did this to get the two of you a little closer?"

"Well wasn't that obviously?"

"Yeah, I guess, hope it'll help" I laughed "Night love"

I went back inside and looked for Pierre. She was waiting for me with our coats and we took off to her flat.

*Niall's POV*

I think it hit me when we stood at the balcony, not sure if it was the alcohol speaking though, but I was sure about me and Rikke. At least for now, but whatever? Isn't now all that matters?

"I want you" I said without thinking "Or… I mean…" I tried to pull back.

"Let's go back at my place" she just said, making me smile like a big idiot.

"Sure? We can stay 'ere if ya want?" I asked.

"No, let's get away" she said and pulled me inside.

We quickly said goodbye to everyone and went back at her place.

"I need to get out of this dress and get some more comfortable clothes on" she said as we entered the living room.

I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear "Can I help ya with that?"

"No silly!" she laughed and pulled away "I'll be back in no time" she promised and went into the bedroom. I was glad both of us still were drunk, if we weren't I would have found this embarrassing.

"Niall!" she shouted at me.

I went to the bedroom door and opened it a bit "Yes love?"

"I need help with the dress…" she sighed "Can you unzip me?"

I walked over at her and slowly pulled down the zipper. My breath became heavier as I saw the naked skin on her back, still without a bra.

"Done?" she asked with slightly shaking voice.

"Mhm" I mumbled as she began to pull the strop down over her shoulder.

"Get out Niall" she commanded and I slowly walked out still looking at her. I sat down at the couch and shook my head. 

Wow.

She came into the room, now wearing her OnePiece. She laid down on the couch, resting her head on my legs with closed eyes.

"You look beautiful" I said.

She took her hand and put it up to my face trying to cover my mouth. I snapped after her fingers and in some how we ended up wrestling and laughing until we ran out of air.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked her.

"Yes please"

I took her in my arms and carried her into the big bed, carefully placing her on it. When I was about to move away from her, she took a grip in my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I thought you said that you wanted me" she smirked.

I could nothing but nod and she kissed me again, not with passion, not rough, but with love. I sighed into the kiss, which caused a giggle from Rikke. I sucked her bottom lip, nipping slightly on it. Her hands moved down under my shirt and her cold hands sent shivers up my spine. I tugged at her zipper asking for permission to pull it down, she nodded and I pulled away from the kiss to take a look at her body as I pulled down the zipper. I ran my hands up her bare skin while she unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled it over my head before she was done and her hands quickly found their way to my chest and down to the edge of my pants, unbutton my pants too, leaving me only in my boxers. She took her arms out of the OnePiece and I pulled the rest of it off her and laid down on top of her.

"We shouldn't do this" I said breathless against her lips "We are too drunk"

"I know" she mumbled and kissed me again but pulled away after that "Let's go to sleep handsome" she smiled and pushed me away from her. I crawled under the sheets pulled her close to me and fell asleep.