21 - Unsure

*Louis' POV*

Harry and I sat in the kitchen and talked about the party tomorrow when Niall came down.

"Morning Nialler" Harry said.

"Ehm, yeah... morning" Niall mumbled absent and sat down beside me without beginning to eat like he always does.

Harry and I continued talking while Niall just sat there, starring at his plate with food.

"Okay, what's wrong Niall?" I said. He didn't answered, so Harry waved a hand in front of him.

"What?!" he said annoyed.

"Easy mate, he just asked you what's wrong"  Harry said and gave me a confused look.

"It's... No, nothing"

"C'mon, both Harry and I can see that something is wrong" I said.

"I don't wanna talk about it, okay?" he said, trying to make us shut up.

"But you have to" Harry said firmly.

"Yeah Niall, you always talks to us when we're upset" I added.

He sighed and after a few seconds he said "I asked Rikke to go with me to the party tomorrow like you told me to do, but... I just can't make up my mind"

"About what?" I asked.

"I've just broken up with Skyler, I don't know if I'm ready to move on" he said. I looked over at Harry and he gave me the exact same look as I gave him: what the hell was he talking about?

"Niall it's four months ago, I think you are ready to move on and besides that, she dumped you, you didn't broke up with her" Harry said with a frown.

"Maybe, but I'm not so sure about Rikke either" he said and pocked at his food.

Harry looked confused at him "You're not sure about her? Seriously Niall?" he asked "I only spent a day with her and I'm already sure that she's perfect for you. She is lazy, she likes to eat and does it like a pig, she can cook and she's beautiful, but most of all she cares about you. I can tell by the way she talked about you the other day.

I looked surprised at Harry, so many words with so much meaning don't usually comes from his mouth at the same time, I think Niall noticed it too, because he stayed quiet.

"Have a little faith" I said, trying to cheer him up a bit.

"She is going home in a week for God's sake! Why try?"  that made Harry and I shut up "Ye, I thought so..." he mumbled and looked down at the food.

"But what do you feel?" Harry said, which almost made me laugh.

What was wrong with him today?

"Oh c'mon Harry" Niall said and threw the juice lid after him.

"No I mean it. Answer me" Harry said.

"What do you want me to say? That she makes me laugh? That she makes me happy again? That she makes me forget about every other girl in the world? That I misses her when she's not around? That I think about her all the time and only the thought about her makes me feel good? Yes. Yes too all that and more. I do. It just don't make sense to me" he said.

I've never seen Niall like this, he really was confused. Normally he is so calm and doesn't care about almost everything, but this thing with Rikke really bothered him.

"I shouldn't have invited her to the party"

"What?" Harry said, sounding a little angry "Maybe you should have thought about all this before you asked her then. You can't just dump her now, that's mean"