Team Fatal Fury

Hailing from South Town USA, this trio of heroic fighters have been fighting for pride and against injustice in their city for years. They are a regular participant of the KOF Tournaments.

Joe Higashi

Joe Higashi is a young Japanese who went to Thailand to learn Muay Thai

Joe Higashi is a young Japanese who went to Thailand to learn Muay Thai. He has since fought his way to become the most famous and powerful foreigner Muay Thai practitioner of all time. Though he is dynamic, extroverted, and really chatty, Joe becomes far more serious when it comes down to training. He met Terry and Andy in South Town and has remained good friends ever since.

Fun fact: Out of the trio, Joe is the only one who is single. When not training or messing around with the Bogard brothers, he would scour over dating sites to look for the perfect girl to date with. Sadly, he hasn't found one, or rather, nobody seemed to be interested with him. This time around, he has a crush on a sweet girl named Lilly Kane.  Although the two of them get along well, Lilly's brother Billy Kane (You know, Geese Howard's right-handed man who does bojutsu) does not approve of the relationship. Thus, Joe's attempt to secure a date with Lilly without being discovered by Billy has made him the butt of jokes among his friends.

 Terry Bogard

Terry Bogard is undoubtedly the most famous of all the King of Fighters participants, as his fighting style and charisma has won the hearts of millions for the past two decades

Terry Bogard is undoubtedly the most famous of all the King of Fighters participants, as his fighting style and charisma has won the hearts of millions for the past two decades. He and his brother are regular attendees, afterall. People call him the 'Hungry Wolf' because he fights savagely like a real hungry wolf. Terry's cheerfulness and acts of kindness solidified him in the eyes of children on the streets as a hero. He and his brother Andy usually join KOF to fight strong warriors and investigate Geese Howard, a powerful crime lord from their town who assassinated their father, Jeff.  Ironically, Terry is now taking care of Geese's own son, a teen prodigy named Rock Howard. He wants to raise Rock to not be the evil man his father was, which kinda helps since Rock himself disowns his own father.

Fun fact: Despite being asked out by many girls during his lifetime, Terry has a poor record of keeping a girlfriend alive. Although their deaths aren't directly his fault, and he has avenged their deaths, to this day Terry curses himself for involving them in his life. His first girlfriend, who was a socialite and a well-known opposition to Geese, died sacrificing herself to keep Geese from killing Terry during a battle many years ago, while his second one got killed in a crossfire by bounty hunters on the search for Terry's head. Right now, Terry likes Blue Mary, a cheerful freelance detective, but despite urges from his friends, he hesitates to ask her out for he fears she will share the same fate as his deceased lovers.

Andy Bogard

Terry's younger brother

Terry's younger brother. Unlike his brother, Andy is much more serious and devoted to training. He fights in Koppoken (a martial arts style that compliments Andy's slender frame) and Shiranui-ryuu Ninjutsu. As a noble warrior, he compliments and respects anyone who fights him, even those who he considers as his enemies. He is currently dating Mai Shiranui, who always insists on marrying him year after year. Therefore, he rejoins Terry and Joe for this year's KOF: He just can't catch a break with his passionately obsessed girlfriend.

Fun fact: Andy is really in love with Italian culture. He likes its food, its people, its rich history, he's essentially a walking dictionary about that country. Don't even think about asking him why though; Andy can spend hours talking about why he loves Italy. His talk about that country can really bore people, which is why sometimes his brother has to clamp Andy's mouth whenever he begins babbling too much during meet and greet sessions. And he wonders why he has the least number of fans amongst the trio...