Please Read

This story is inspired by a roleplay I did @cassandraruddiger on Instagram.

We're still doing it.  We've spent hours continuing the story.  Most of this story was planned only on the spot, so there is changes to make the story flow better.  And that some thing that happen make more since, along with a longer beginning so that you get to see their trauma better.

The title is inspired by "As Long As I Have You".  However, don't let this innocent song fool you.  It's definitely PG13 for violence, IMPLIED sex (there's a lot of kissing, but that's as much as I describe.  Everything else is just heavily implied), IMPLIED refence to past rape (you have to look and think to actually catch it), cursing, PTSD, abuse, trauma trauma trauma perfect trauma recipie, character death, and more to be added.

Ok, yeah, we got really deep in this story.  If it were episodes, we're probably on episode 10.

Main Ships

Cassandra×Varian (Cassarian)

Rapunzel×Eugene (New Dream)

Varian is 17 at first.  He's 17-20 throughout the story.

Cassandra is 19-22 throughout the story.

I can't figure out who is top and bottom lol.  At first it's Varian that's bottom, but in the role play I feel like it keeps swapping. Lol.