PART:11

NEXT DAY

IN KARTIK'S ROOM

Everything was normal like before except the smile on kartik's face. He was getting ready as he along with naira was going to the venue with the decorators for the engagement. He really wanted to stay away from her but yesterday he couldn't deny their request. He was setting his hairs when rishabh came informing him that he is coming along with them. He realised that it is going to be really awkward and uncomfortable for him. He tried to make up some excuse but failed.

Rishabh: hey dude I am joining you guys kyuki tujhe tao pta hi hai mai kitna vehla hu so yeah
Kartik: oh agar tum jaa rhe tao mai rehne du kya
Rishabh: oh plz dude aisa mat karna mujhe es sab k baare mei koi knowledge nhi hai
Kartik: but
Rishabh: no ifs and buts. Let's go know kafi dher ho gyu hai.
Kartik: yeah let's go.

They went to the sighania sadan to pick naira. Both were lost after seeing her coming towards them. She waved her hand in air to bring them out of their world. She got insidr and placed herself on the backseat.

Naira: hey rishabh tum bhi aa rhe ho
Rishabh: yeah I thought tum bore ho jaungi
Naira: oh thanks mere liye itna sochne k liye
Rishabh: your welcome miss.
Naira: hii kartik
Kartik: hii

They continued their journey along with their conversation. Rishabh was mostly flirting with naira, naira was observing kartik's behaviour and lost in him along with replying rishabh while kartik tried ignore and concentrated on driving and the music.

AT THE VENUE

Kartik was suggesting the decorators about the stage and hall while naira was busy with  dj arrangement and lightings. Rishabh was checking the food area arrangement. Naira was done with her part of work as she had informed them and decided to roam around the hotel. She was lost in some thoughts while roaming around when suddenly rishabh and kartik came and shouted in her ear. She got scared and was about to fall when kartik holded her. His hands were on his waist while her around his hands. He saw eyes welled up with tears while she moved out from his grip and wiped her tears.

Rishabh: hey tu yaha kya kar rhi hai
Naira: kuch nhi woh bas aise hi kaam ho gya sara
Rishabh: haa bas woh unke kuch finale design dekhne hai phir chalte hai
Kartik: Rishabh tum dekh aao hum car mei tumhara intzaar karte hai hai.

Kartik made up an excuse because he wanted to ask her what happended to her. Rishabh agreed to this while they moved towards the parking area. Kartik initiated the conversation.

Kartik: tum theek ho
Naira: haa mujhe kya hoga
Kartik: actually tumhe dekhkar aisa lag raha hai jaise tum ro rhi thi
Naira(in a hesistant tone): woh
Kartik(taking her hands in his): trust me you can share it with me. Shayad mai tumhari koi help kar saku.
Naira: papa k bhi hotels hai aur mai onke saath har sunday aur jab bhi mauka milta tha saath mei jaati thi. Onke jitne bhi hotels hai sabke sabke bohat popular hai and woh aur bhi expand karna chahte the apna business lekin

She stopped in her tracks and wiped the unshed tears while kartik pulled her into a hug. She too hugged him and cried her heart out to him. She still miss them more than anything. They were the reason for her happiness. Although they were not real parents of her yet they loved her and pampered her the most. She was the reason of their happiness while they were the reason her happiness. Kartik came out of the hug when he saw rishabh from some distance coming towards them.

Kartik: I know it is difficult for you but
Naira(wiping off her tears and composing herself): hum baad mei baat karenge es baare mei plz.
Kartik: yeah sure lekin aaj hi.
Rishabh: hey guys mujhe yaha par thoda sa time lag jaiyga so tum logo ko rukna hai k jana hai
Kartik: tum batado we will do accordingly
Naira: I think hum chale jate hai if you don't mind rishabh mujhe ghar jana hai plz
Rishabh: arrey lekin naira tu rukja
Naira: lekin plz tum ghar aa jana abhi nhi plzz
Rishabh: ohk then bye guys
Kartik: bye