PART: 20

IN NAIRA'S ROOM

After practicing for the sangeet, everyone went for the sightseeing while naira chose to stay back. Rishabh's rude behaviour affected her a lot. She knew he wasn't wrong at his place but couldn't help feeling bad. She was hurt with his words. She was lost in her thoughts when her phone flashed notification.

Mishti

Hey Di, hum sab log club jaa rahe aaj raat. Plz mana mat karna maine bohat mushkil se manaya hai sabko. Aap ready ho jao bff aapko pick kar lenge. I AM WAITING!!!

NAIRA'S POV

Yeh mishti bhi na, mera mood already off aur ab yeh sab. Pta nhi aap chahte kya ho bhagwan ji. Mujhe pta hai yeh sab mishti jaanbhujhke kartik ko bhej rhi hai.

Naira sighed and went to get ready. She knew there is no point to argue with mishti.

 She knew there is no point to argue with mishti

Naira was ready waiting for kartik to pick her. She was confused whether to call him or not. She decided to call him but he didn't pick. She was about to call again when the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and found kartik talking to someone over mobile phone.
She locked her room and turned only to find him checking her out. Once she realised he was staring her she decided to tease him.

Naira: take a picture, it will last longer
Kartik(coming out of his trance): what
Naira(sweetly): I said take a picture it will last longer

Naira moved ahead while Kartik realised what just happened. He was so lost drooling over her that he forget about everything. The moment he realised he was embarrassed to the core and ruffled his hairs trying to compose himself. When he found her moving ahead he ran behind her to catch up her speed.

Kartik(trying to be confident): hey, I wasn't checking you out.
Naira(turning towards him): maine kab bola you were doing so
Kartik: tumne abhi kaha na take a picture
Naira: maine isliye bola kyuki you were staring me aur hum abhi late ho rahe. Vaise mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe the
Kartik: voh mai
Naira: don't tell me
Kartik(cutting her off): chalo hum log already bohat late ho gye hai

Saying that he dragged her towards the parking area before she could ask him anything. He already made a fool of himself so he chose to interrupt her. He opened the door of the passenger seat for her being a gentleman and drove to the club which was just 15 minutes far.

CLUB

Kartik and Naira joined others who were waiting for them at the entrance. Rishabh wasn't present there so naira sighed in relief. She was really looking forward for the better experience. She always loved coming to clubs but left after coming to udaipur. She waved hii to everyone while kartik was all the time sticking to her.

Naira: tum mere piche piche kyu aa rahe ho
Kartik: kyu mere saath rehna acha nhi lagta
Naira: mera matlab yeh hai ki tumhe koi aur nhi dikh raha jo jahan mai jaa rhi vahi tum jaa rahe ho
Kartik: mai jahan marzi jao tumhe isse kya.
Naira: tum
Shubham: hey do you guys want to drink?
Naira: I am really not looking forward to drink.
Shubham: oh bhaiya aap yahan kya kar rahe chaliye na
Kartik: nhi I am fine here.
Shubham: kya bhaiya aap bhi chaliye na plz
Kartik: maine bola na nhi